Planet Ocean 2500 Appreciation Thread - Page 21
Like Tree2095Likes

Thread: Planet Ocean 2500 Appreciation Thread

Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Re: Planet Ocean 2500 Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moswissa View Post
    I just bought a black bezel for my orange PO and thinking about swapping it. Do you guys think it would look weird since the numbers will still be orange?
    I put the bezel over the watch to see and it looks super awkward. I think I'll need to get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it will look good, I've seen loads of the same combination and I like it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I just bought a black bezel for my orange PO and thinking about swapping it. Do you guys think it would look weird since the numbers will still be orange?
    I put the bezel over the watch to see and it looks super awkward. I think I'll need to get used to it.
    I'm pretty sure Omega used to ship that exact combination in the 2500 series. EDIT: Yes They Did:
    https://www.omegawatches.com/watches...cean/22015100/

I bought the black on black model. But I liked all the 2500 combinations.
    You will get used to it. A strap with a bit of orange like this one completes it. But I think it's okay on others, too.

Name:  tumblr_nk6kg0VK7U1royoxho1_1280.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  289.4 KB
    Last edited by SynMike; September 11th, 2016 at 04:58.

Thanks! I think it will look better ones it's actually installed. I just simply laid it over my PO just to see and there was a tiny bit of orange still showing, so maybe that's why. For now I'm worried about the install. I'm taking it to a jeweler who claims he specializes in watches. Old grumpy guy, he kinda got offended when I was explaining to him how it's done and said "do it yourself if it's easy". Anyways, I just don't want my watch to get scratched up. Omega boutique refused to put it on so I'm on my own. An suggestions?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! I think it will look better ones it's actually installed. I just simply laid it over my PO just to see and there was a tiny bit of orange still showing, so maybe that's why. For now I'm worried about the install. I'm taking it to a jeweler who claims he specializes in watches. Old grumpy guy, he kinda got offended when I was explaining to him how it's done and said "do it yourself if it's easy". Anyways, I just don't want my watch to get scratched up. Omega boutique refused to put it on so I'm on my own. An suggestions?

Aha, fingers cross He knows what He's doing and got the tools for it... Otherwise I wouldn't let Him touch my watch...

TSC likes this.

Garden City Park, New York, United States

There is a model that came that way
    GTTIME likes this.
    MikeCfromLI

Even with my be Ti 8500 the 2500 is still the king! Thin and flat it's a beautiful watch!!!
    mjoranga likes this.

As has been said this was an Omega tweener model between the orange and the black. It looks great.

I like the black and orange so much I own both!

As for the grumpy guy his attitude stinks so if he is good go for it but if is unknown I'd keep looking.

Here's the watch and sorry for very late posting as I'm currently on holiday...

Currently on aftermarket strap but will try to get the one with deployant when I'm back from Holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by GTTIME View Post
    As has been said this was an Omega tweener model between the orange and the black. It looks great.

I like the black and orange so much I own both!

As for the grumpy guy his attitude stinks so if he is good go for it but if is unknown I'd keep looking.
    Well he wants me to bring it in so he can look at it. I know the bezel is a PITA to pry off especially since this is a newer watch. (Forgot to mention I it's an 8500). I just down want any scratches. He does do custom jewelry and he's very hands on. He's cleaned and repaired my wife's jewelry with no companies. I always see at least 2 guys working in the back. I'll try to keep looking but no one except for omega carries that specialized bezel removal tool. Even the watch maker at omega told me it's a pain to remove the bezel even with the right tools

Quote Originally Posted by mjoranga View Post
    Here's the watch and sorry for very late posting as I'm currently on holiday...

Currently on aftermarket strap but will try to get the one with deployant when I'm back from Holiday.

The strap looks nice, do you have the details ? Any feedback on it ? Why are you planning to change ?

Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information