Possible discount on Omega watches in Seattle area.
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Possible discount on Omega watches in Seattle area.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Possible discount on Omega watches in Seattle area.

Hi,

I am planning to buy Omega seamaster in Seattle area and wanted to know if there is possibility to get any discount at any of the ADs or the Omega Boutique (in Bellevue). If anyone has recently bought and can share the experience, it will be great.

Thanks!

Re: Possible discount on Omega watches in Seattle area.

Sorry, can only speak to north of you, but there's no reason why you can't ask for a discount and see what they give you. For my AD, it's completely dependant on the model on how much of a discount you will get. But your best bet is to be upfront with them in saying that you are here to buy a watch if they can get you the right price. Once they know you are serious they'll be willing to give you some honest(ish) numbers.

Another member pointed out to me the brilliant idea of when you settle on a price, asking for a free 1st service within 5 years thrown in. It's a great way to save a quick $500. I'll make that a deal breaker with an AD now moving forward, so def give that a try.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

Call. Topper.

6 year warranty (5 factory and 1 from Topper). No tax, free shipping and I bet they can beat or match anybody local to you.
    Good luck!
    raja_3012, mase44 and Deanster like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Anurag - Topper is good. I would also recommend Timeless Luxury Watches. They are very competitive in pricing. They would beat most retailers.
    jkpa and mase44 like this.
    ♕ 116500LN | ♕ 126710BLRO | ♕ 116610LV | PAM00168

Quote Originally Posted by jkpa View Post
    Call. Topper.

6 year warranty (5 factory and 1 from Topper). No tax, free shipping and I bet they can beat or match anybody local to you.
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the info! A dumb question though, I negotiate with them over the phone and then place an order?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by raja_3012 View Post
    Anurag - Topper is good. I would also recommend Timeless Luxury Watches. They are very competitive in pricing. They would beat most retailers.
    Thanks for the info! I checked that Topper is AD. Is "Timeless Luxury Watches" also an AD? And is it safe to buy from them?

15% at least should be pretty standard from AD. You can probably get 20% without too much trouble.
    Jagamov likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anurag.saxena View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to buy Omega seamaster in Seattle area and wanted to know if there is possibility to get any discount at any of the ADs or the Omega Boutique (in Bellevue). If anyone has recently bought and can share the experience, it will be great.

Thanks!
    I got my Omega at Jared and they made me one heck of a deal....15-20% starting should be fairly easy to negotiate. My Jared matched Jomashop's price.

Looks like you have a Jared in Seattle.

Boutique is full retail and omega has been cutting the number of ADs. My guess is to drive price up. But Joma is a grey market option and also feel used from a reputable seller is another way u should consider

Quote Originally Posted by Jagamov View Post
    I got my Omega at Jared and they made me one heck of a deal....15-20% starting should be fairly easy to negotiate. My Jared matched Jomashop's price.

Looks like you have a Jared in Seattle.
    The Jared in Seattle does not carry Omega due to the Tourbillon Boutique being an Omega Boutique. The Jared in Tacoma does carry Omega.
    Jagamov likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information