Post the best photo of your Planet Ocean (PO) - Page 26
Like Tree2342Likes

Thread: Post the best photo of your Planet Ocean (PO)

Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast

Post the best photo of your Planet Ocean (PO)

Quote Originally Posted by DocJekl View Post
    My Ti Planet Ocean 9300 draws me in because it's shiny, colorful, looks luxurious, and it's a beast. It's like my Big FU watch!

I really do like the Speedy Pro like yours, but lately only pull mine out when I want to look a little more "vintage" (an 861 from 1976). When I had the Speedmaster CK-2998 LE I wore it quite often, but in the end I felt like it was a little small for my wrist, as the blue ring around the white dial makes the dial too small vs the Pro. I might wear my Silver Snoopy every day if it wasn't so freaking expensive and limited.

So my choice may surprise you, but I still have my other top favorites like my GSOTM, X-33, POLMLE and Orange Planet Ocean 2500, Ti PO 8500, Rolex Polar Explorer II and GMT II BLNR, Silver Snoopy Award, SMPc chronograph, 1976 Speedy Pro, Hamilton Harrison Ford Chronograph, and Grand Seiko white dial diver.
    Love Hamilton my Khaki Auto 44mm, didn't realise Hamilton had a "Harrison Ford" model, sounds perfect for watching reruns of Air Force 1 - that I do too often.

Great collection, especially on the elusive silver snoopy which I absolutely love. BLNR is next on my list if they don't update the movement in the sub next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The watch enthusiast who secretly hopes the GMT Master will come in a 44mm diameter someday.

TSC

Re: Post the best photo of your Planet Ocean (PO)

Quote Originally Posted by mt_hangglider View Post
    My best so far (although these have just been taken with my phone):

What phone took them?!
    vizas and sheepdog812 like this.

of course.
    to me, PO is the best watch of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorFrazer View Post
    Okay guys. If you only had one watch. Would you get a PO 2500 black bezel or orange bezel? (On steel)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  IMG_20170922_091253_288.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  635.5 KB
    Last edited by WiZARD7; September 22nd, 2017 at 16:31.
    *** Omega Seamaster GMT - 2234.50.00 *** Omega Seamaster Diver 300M - 212.30.41.20.03.001 *** Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph - 215.30.46.51.03.001 *** Omega Speedmaster Professional - Speedy Tuesday "ULTRAMAN" - 311.12.42.30.01.001 *** Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military MAXI - Limited Edition *** Grand Seiko "Snowflake" - SBGA211 *** Grand Seiko - SBGH267 *** Grand Seiko - SBGA229 ***

Quote Originally Posted by speedmaster. View Post
    of course.
    to me, PO is the best watch of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorFrazer View Post
    Okay guys. If you only had one watch. Would you get a PO 2500 black bezel or orange bezel? (On steel)
    Of course... black? Or orange ...
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    SKX 009

Quote Originally Posted by TSC View Post
    What phone took them?!
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Does pretty darn nice but still not on the level of a professional Canon or Nikon.
    Current lineup:
    Panerai Radiomir (42mm) PAM574
    Omega 8800 (38mm) Aqua Terra
    Omega 8800 (39.5mm) Planet Ocean
    Omega Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Rolex 116610LN Ceramic Sub
    Rolex GMT Master (Pepsi) 1675
    1950's Rolex Precision
    1960's Rolex Oyster Perpetual
    1950's Omega Seamaster
    Luminox Diver
    Marathon Navigator
    Other Vintage Watches

TSC

Quote Originally Posted by mt_hangglider View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Does pretty darn nice but still not on the level of a professional Canon or Nikon.
    Fantastic shots, and far superior to my Nikon or Sony compacts, and definitely the iPhone too!
    speedmaster. likes this.

Fantastic shots, and far superior to my Nikon or Sony compacts, and definitely the iPhone too!
    Quick off-topic question for the tech/photography guys: is it worthwhile upgrading from an iPhone 6 (or is it 6S?) to the just-announced one (or even the one(s) before that)? I'm talking just from the built-in camera POV - not bothered about any of the other features later models may or may not have...Thanks!

(I was thinking of getting a digital camera, but I don't think I can be bothered with having another "device"...)

TSC

Quote Originally Posted by Ken G View Post
    Quick off-topic question for the tech/photography guys: is it worthwhile upgrading from an iPhone 6 (or is it 6S?) to the just-announced one (or even the one(s) before that)? I'm talking just from the built-in camera POV - not bothered about any of the other features later models may or may not have...Thanks!

(I was thinking of getting a digital camera, but I don't think I can be bothered with having another "device"...)
    Good question, all I know is they're all 12MP, but from my understanding only the plus version and the X have the greater optical zoom, wide angle and telephoto etc,

Good question, all I know is they're all 12MP, but from my understanding only the plus version and the X have the greater optical zoom, wide angle and telephoto etc,
    Just found out that improved camera features are available with iOS11 (but some only available on iPhone7 Plus and up):

Apple iOS 11: All the new features in your camera and photo apps - Business Insider

Last edited by Ken G; September 22nd, 2017 at 17:45.

Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information