Railmaster non LE version
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By irish0625
  • 3 Post By 5959HH

Thread: Railmaster non LE version

Railmaster non LE version

Does anyone know why a year after it's release, Omega decided to finally start marketing the updated non LE Railmaster? I saw them marketing the watch on their Instagram account and just got an email about them just this week.

Seems odd to me you would start marketing a watch a year after it release, does it mean maybe a new version is coming out? My wife bought the silver dial version for me as a wedding gift and I just love mine to death and was bummed to see Omega not showing any love for it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You know I think they're a bit weird like that and the reason why they're lagging behind their main competitor.

They have an obscene number of skews and market funny. My first mechanical watch was a 8500 deville, all pumped joined the forum to find that there was virtually zero love for the watch.

I think the current globemaster is an epic watch that should be way more popular than it is, not sure I've seen omega market it much either...

On the other hand anything related to the olympics or Mr Bond...
    Last edited by gumpy_999; October 14th, 2019 at 16:22.

That is very strange, but I do remember omega marketing the non le railmaster when it came out. I had an older railmaster that I loved but felt they fell short w the faux lume. But different strokes for different folks. Enjoy yours! They are great watches. And historically the railmaster is a watch enthusiast’s watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Railmaster non LE version

And here’s mine taken with the 2X telephoto lens from my iPhone 11 Pro Max I just got this afternoon.
    EightEyes, Betterthere and Hoppyjr like this.

Thread Information