Recently purchased PO8900 from AD - Question on handwritten warranty card - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recently purchased PO8900 from AD - Question on handwritten warranty card

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GTTIME View Post
    That’s how it’s done I’m most cases. It’s the dealers name that’s the big deal. That can’t be hand written.
    In most cases? In which cases wouldn’t it be done like that?

This brings me to my next question..

What does Omega ship to ADs? I know the “coffin” is shipped with the watch inside along with the pictogram and master chronometer cards but is the warranty card shipped as well or does the AD have those in stock? Since the warranty card doesn’t seem to be watch specific but has the AD name on it, maybe they buy them in bulk and fill it out accordingly when they sell a watch. Or does Omega send them the blank warranty card as well with the watch as a way to control how many blanks are out there?
    Current Rotation:
    Planet Ocean 8900 43.5
    Planet Ocean 2500D 42mm
    Planet Ocean 2500D 45mm

Re: Recently purchased PO8900 from AD - Question on handwritten warranty card

Quote Originally Posted by POinNY View Post
    In most cases? In which cases wouldn’t it be done like that?

This brings me to my next question..

What does Omega ship to ADs? I know the “coffin” is shipped with the watch inside along with the pictogram and master chronometer cards but is the warranty card shipped as well or does the AD have those in stock? Since the warranty card doesn’t seem to be watch specific but has the AD name on it, maybe they buy them in bulk and fill it out accordingly when they sell a watch. Or does Omega send them the blank warranty card as well with the watch as a way to control how many blanks are out there?
    I have a couple where the serial number and date are typewritten on a white sticker of some sort.

Sponsor
    4380 Gulf Shore BLVD N #800 Naples Florida

Re: Recently purchased PO8900 from AD - Question on handwritten warranty card

Hi!
    We are authorized dealers for Omega, and the warranty cards are handwritten. Our store is printed, but the ref., serial number, and date are all handwritten.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information