Rough estimate for repair and service Omega Seamaster GMT Coaxial ? - Page 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rough estimate for repair and service Omega Seamaster GMT Coaxial ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Rough estimate for repair and service Omega Seamaster GMT Coaxial ?

I only deal with AD service, as they provide me with 1 year warranty on the movement + why risk it.
    In order I have obtained
    > Seiko Chronograph SNA013P The Great Blue l Chopard Mille Miglia GTXL Rosso Corsa l Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue Monte Carlo
    Seiko 5 SNXF01K1 Silver Fox l Seiko 5 - SNKP21J1 Middle East Edition l Longines Heritage 180th Anniversary Chrono
    Omega - Speedmaster Pro Project Alaska l G-Shock - G-9000MX-8 Mudman l Seiko Prospex SRPB51J1 Samurai
    Grand Seiko SBGJ227 Peacock l G-Shock GMWB5000GD-9

My Reviews: Eulit Perlon Strap / Tudor Rubber Strap - Vanguard

Re: Rough estimate for repair and service Omega Seamaster GMT Coaxial ?

Do you just send off your watch? What is the process? I do not live anywhere near the Omega centers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ‘living with this clock, becoming accustomed to The Present, is an adventure. It’s an adventure in our perception of time’ (PSFK). Far from being a collusion with a device that ‘destroys humanity’, attending to clocks, seeking to know more about how they work, what forces have shaped them, and how they might be remade, can offer new horizons for exploring the possibilities of liberating time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information