WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

1M views 5K replies 606 participants last post by  erichpryde 
#1 ·
The 300 MC ownership here (and on other forums) is growing and it's time we had a thread to share information, insights, reviews, photos, and accessory suggestions; i.e., straps, etc.

If you are blessed with a 300 MC, please make yourself at home, subscribe, and contribute to this thread. (Others are welcome to drool but try to keep your keyboards dry. :))

See less See more
#5,057 ·
Sunlight shots as requested! Not all watches look great in bright sunlight (for example my black Aqua Terra). But this blue 300MC just pops and is very legible. The beach sand color of the lume is a nice touch. :)

Find all my pictures of the black Steel and blue Titanium here:

#5,062 ·
If you like the shade of blue on the titanium then go for it. It’s a fantastic watch and grade 5 Ti is unbeatable IMO for a sports watch. I owned one for a few months and could not bond with the shade of blue having bought it online and not having seen it in person before. Maybe blue just isn’t my color and I need to stick to black though.
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory
Watch Water Photograph Analog watch Azure
Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Watch accessory

#5,068 ·
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Gesture

René

#5,079 · (Edited)
Lots of Summer Blue Heritage (300HSB? SM304?) Pics incoming! I was lucky enough to obtain one of these at an Omega Boutique the other day and I have seen almost zero pictures online from private owners, and the pictures from MOST reviewers/Omega don't do the dynamic nature of the dial justice!

This dial ranges from a bright and intense blue, to a silvery blue with undertones of gray, to outright blinding silver with only hints of blue (at certain angles) in bright sunlight, through to gray-blue like faded denim, and into a brooding dark sapphire blue in reduced light (or at certain angles) and then into an almost stone-toned, dark almost basalt-like gray with only hints of blue, during low indirect light conditions (like sunrise through closed blinds as a highly specific example).

It's absolutely wild how cryptic and mercurial the dial can be.
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Material property

Watch Arm Analog watch Clock Finger

Watch Analog watch Light Azure Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Wrist

Watch Clock Finger Analog watch Wrist

Watch Blue Analog watch Azure Gesture

Watch Hand Analog watch Azure Fashion

Watch Analog watch Flower Clock Gesture

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Wrist

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Silver

Watch Analog watch Clock Grey Line

Watch Analog watch Light Azure Clock

Watch Arm Analog watch Gesture Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Font

Watch Azure Font Clock Electric blue

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Blue Azure Clock

Watch Analog watch Azure Blue Clock

Watch Analog watch Blue Azure Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Wrist

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Wrist

Watch Analog watch Photograph Azure Clock

Watch Analog watch Azure Gesture Clock

Attachments

#5,080 ·
Wow - you aren’t wasting your time - that’s a LOT of pictures 🤣

Fantastic watch and looks great in many lighting conditions! I‘ve also had this in my hands at the OB, and really like what Omega did with all the blue 75th anniversary editions. Moreover, they have also created matching blue NATOs, did you already check them out?

Enjoy your new watch!

#5,083 ·
Ha-- there were practically no pictures available online of this thing, and that needed to be rectified! I got wildly lucky that I was even able to get one, this is only the second one the Washington OB has apparently received.
RE matching blue natos, I didn't see that, that's awesome and I'll check it out.
What I really want is a matching Blue rubber strap--- which Omega is apparently unwilling to do for the Heritage model--- and I'm really curious to see this on mesh.
Glad you went for it (y) think you might be the first on the thread to share pictures of ownership, looking really great in summer blue

#5,090 ·
#5,093 ·
#5,097 ·
Just got this one. The blue hues are outstanding.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

#5,100 ·
Watch Analog watch Plant Clock Watch accessory

Jeans Hand Outerwear Arm Shoe

René

#5,101 ·
Watch Hand Plant Flowerpot Houseplant

René