Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread - Page 105
Like Tree5578Likes

Thread: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Page 105 of 304 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3039

Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by om3ga_fan View Post
    ~11 hours later it is 9 seconds fast...

Sent from a Payphone
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1448256673191.png
Views: 1034
Size:  155.1 KB
    Sorry 😇, not to poke you in the eyes.
    But for other to see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    asadtiger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carlhaluss View Post
    Just joined today! After 18 months since the Seamaster 300 was introduced, I decided to go with the steel model. As I see it, it is the closest to the vintage model, and also very close to the vintage Railmaster dial. I did get it on the bracelet, and have the brown leather deployant on order.

I wasn't as sold on the bracelet when the watch was first introduced, but when I had it sized and on my wrist today at the Boutique, I found myself to be very impressed. Can't wait to see it on the leather, though.
    Awesome photo! I was also suprised by the bracelet in person and when sized correctly. I keep rotating straps/bracelets, looks good on everything.. however, i use the nato's less and less, maybe my wrist isnt big enough..

Hi guys,

Anyone here from London (or somewhere near London)?
    I can buy the strap at Omega Royal Exchange (still waiting for 100% confirmation) but unfortunately they only ship within the UK.
    So I'm looking for someone to pick it up at the boutique (or have it shipped to your place) and then ship it to me in Belgium.
    Offcourse we can make a deal so I pay something extra for the service. :)

Let me know if you can help (PM).
    Last edited by Glenn-N; November 23rd, 2015 at 18:48.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lakris View Post
    Awesome photo! I was also suprised by the bracelet in person and when sized correctly. I keep rotating straps/bracelets, looks good on everything.. however, i use the nato's less and less, maybe my wrist isnt big enough..
    I'm not really a big NATO guy myself. Like you, when I had the bracelet sized correctly, I really began to appreciate it. And when I got home and began studying the detail, craftsmanship and high level of polish/brushed - which I believe to be second-to-none, I gained a new respect. There are so many attributes that this watch has, considering the movement, all the aesthetic details, and overall level of craftsmanship, I become more fascinated by this piece.
    Voo and ff25 like this.
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

I finally realized I only like the Phoenix's nato straps (MoD's originals by the way ). All the others I tried were not comfortable. The Omega one is by far the best in terms of fit and finish, excellent fabric and nice hardware, but unfortunately is also the most cumbersome and uncomfortable I ever tried. I just couldn't wear it with long sleeves, I had to sell it with no regret.

Does someone tried the SM300MCA with a Phoenix 22mm? Any photo? I'm awaiting an admiralty grey one. Would be great to find a real nato for this beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by pk_diver View Post
    I finally realized I only like the Phoenix's nato straps (MoD's originals by the way ). All the others I tried were not comfortable. The Omega one is by far the best in terms of fit and finish, excellent fabric and nice hardware, but unfortunately is also the most cumbersome and uncomfortable I ever tried. I just couldn't wear it with long sleeves, I had to sell it with no regret.

Does someone tried the SM300MCA with a Phoenix 22mm? Any photo? I'm awaiting an admiralty grey one. Would be great to find a real nato for this beauty.
    If you are getting the phoenix directly from Mick (mickie500 on eBay) he stocks the Admiralty grey in 21mm, drop him an email if not on his site. He used to sell a light brown in 21 as well but he no longer stocks them. Also the striped Phoenix NATO straps come in thinner than the block colours so the 22mm is slightly less and fits the MC300 perfectly. I will try and upload a picture.

Mal

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    pk_diver likes this.

Sorry Pk_diver, I can't upload pictures, as my post count is not high enough!
    I'll have to cruise the forum and say 'nice watch' to a few pictures and try again another time.

Mal
    asadtiger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo UK View Post
    Sorry Pk_diver, I can't upload pictures, as my post count is not high enough!
    I'll have to cruise the forum and say 'nice watch' to a few pictures and try again another time.

Mal
    Use photobucket or similar and you can link your photos from there

Just because (it's a great watch)...

okumonux, jmsrolls, Steppy and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakris View Post
    Use photobucket or similar and you can link your photos from there
    Yeah.. that's how I did it, same as any other form. Came up with an error not enough posts to link image.

Mal

Thread Information