Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread - Page 106
Like Tree5575Likes

Thread: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Page 106 of 304 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3038

Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo UK View Post
    Yeah.. that's how I did it, same as any other form. Came up with an error not enough posts to link image.
    Send photobucket link to one of us in PM, and we can post it for you?

Not me, though. Photobucket is blacklisted here at my worksite. Maybe @pk_diver, since he was the one asking for a pic, and he can post it for you?

Not to hijack the thread but i think this is best place to ask this question. I am getting a Spectre and would like to get the clasp off the regular 300MC so and put it on the Spectre bracelet. Not a fan of the 007 logo splashed onto my clasp.

Can someone provide me with the part # off of their clasp ? There are so many on Ofrei I am not sure which one to get. Thanks much and enjoy your awesome watches!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    Send photobucket link to one of us in PM, and we can post it for you?

Not me, though. Photobucket is blacklisted here at my worksite. Maybe @pk_diver, since he was the one asking for a pic, and he can post it for you?
    Not to worry, I'm sure I'll get enough posts soon. Never been much of a poster on forums, just thought I'd help pk_diver out.
    Hey ho

Mal

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn-N View Post
    This one, canvas "nato"-style.
    Where do you find this strap?

NVM, I see it is the Omega branded strap.
    Last edited by badams118; November 24th, 2015 at 17:34.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyz1245 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but i think this is best place to ask this question. I am getting a Spectre and would like to get the clasp off the regular 300MC so and put it on the Spectre bracelet. Not a fan of the 007 logo splashed onto my clasp.

Can someone provide me with the part # off of their clasp ? There are so many on Ofrei I am not sure which one to get. Thanks much and enjoy your awesome watches!
    The 007 doesn't bother me. No one notices it. No one has ever commented on it.

But I did ask my local Omega Boutique about replacing it with a standard SM 300 non-007 clasp. I don't have the part number, but they quoted me $122, installed. I was surprised it was that affordable, so thought maybe it was just the outer clasp shell. They said no, that includes the entire clasp, including the micro-adjustment parts inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    The 007 doesn't bother me. No one notices it. No one has ever commented on it.

But I did ask my local Omega Boutique about replacing it with a standard SM 300 non-007 clasp. I don't have the part number, but they quoted me $122, installed. I was surprised it was that affordable, so thought maybe it was just the outer clasp shell. They said no, that includes the entire clasp, including the micro-adjustment parts inside.
    yeah it looks like the ones on Ofrei all are in the 110-140 range so I expect when I find the correct one, that's how much I will pay. The 007 isn't something that bothers me a lot, its just something I would prefer was not there if I had a choice and since i do have a choice, I will get a different clasp. thx

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo UK View Post
    If you are getting the phoenix directly from Mick (mickie500 on eBay) he stocks the Admiralty grey in 21mm, drop him an email if not on his site. He used to sell a light brown in 21 as well but he no longer stocks them. Also the striped Phoenix NATO straps come in thinner than the block colours so the 22mm is slightly less and fits the MC300 perfectly. I will try and upload a picture.

Mal

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Hi Mal, thanks so much! I knew Phoenix account in the ebay, just can't understand well that description on many item of his: "New with slight defect that does not compromise functionality" And i didn't know he can provide 21mm, would be perfect! I'll drop him a message if the 22mm doesn't fit well, but I hope it will. Hopefully I can post a picture sooner than you, should be here in some days!

Quote Originally Posted by pk_diver View Post
    Hi Mal, thanks so much! I knew Phoenix account in the ebay, just can't understand well that description on many item of his: "New with slight defect that does not compromise functionality" And i didn't know he can provide 21mm, would be perfect! I'll drop him a message if the 22mm doesn't fit well, but I hope it will. Hopefully I can post a picture sooner than you, should be here in some days!
    The slight defects are fine, to be honest I couldn't tell the difference. Usually it's just the heat seal is not perfectly rounded off on the back, he has high standards :-D . I bought a bag of mixed 22mm, that's how I found out the striped ones measures nearer to 21mm. I have 20+ phoenix natos all top notch, can't go wrong and Mick is a gent to deal with.

Mal

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
    pk_diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyz1245 View Post
    yeah it looks like the ones on Ofrei all are in the 110-140 range so I expect when I find the correct one, that's how much I will pay. The 007 isn't something that bothers me a lot, its just something I would prefer was not there if I had a choice and since i do have a choice, I will get a different clasp. thx
    Understood. I'm not a fan boy, so I did not buy this watch to show off my license to kill. That's why I considered the clasp swap. In the end, I decided to wear it as is, and can always swap it out later.

Honestly, if I had gotten any James Bond comments, I would have replaced it already. I've had it for two months now, and have had zero comments about the clasp.

Awesome! How are you liking the watch?

Thread Information