Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread - Page 33
Like Tree5548Likes

Thread: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Page 33 of 302 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 3016
  1. #321
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    This is my second Omega, and I love it.

    After weeks of fighting with my banks glitchy system to wire money for my Seamaster, I finally got it. I was not able to remove the band, so I took it to a local jeweler to let them do it. They also couldn't remove the band, but they did manage to gouge the case through some text on the lug, mangle part of the bracelet, and dent one of the lugs. Other than that it was a great week of ownership.
    What on earth are you talking about? Why were they unable to remove the band? You might want to send it to Omega - the bracelet comes off very easily within seconds when using the right tool - just like on any other watch.

  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    I've had this since March.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by Nmttd2; July 5th, 2015 at 08:36.

  3. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    316

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    I was a one watch guy, wearing a small SMP 2052.50. But since it's been at the service center, I've been browsing the Omega website, and I'm hooked on this one. Have a couple of watches, I've bought, and now selling because I never wore them. (long story). Since my watch won't be back from the service center till late August, I don't know how much longer I can go without wearing a watch. Might have to bite the bullet and pick this up. Keep everyone posted if I do.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #324
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    991

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    This is my second Omega, and I love it.

    After weeks of fighting with my banks glitchy system to wire money for my Seamaster, I finally got it. I was not able to remove the band, so I took it to a local jeweler to let them do it. They also couldn't remove the band, but they did manage to gouge the case through some text on the lug, mangle part of the bracelet, and dent one of the lugs. Other than that it was a great week of ownership.
    Wow.. What were they on!!!

    What do you mean by removing the band? Did you just want to remove the bracelet or unscrew the links to size the bracelet? Removing the bracelet is not too hard with a spring bar tool. Use tape to protect the inner aspect of the bracelet and lugs. Removing the screws to size the bracelet is not as easy. The screws are glued with lock lite so I went to the swatch service centre and they did it for free. I tried a couple of different positions for the clasp until I was fully satisfied. They managed to do this without any watch damage.

    I have however lightly scratched the inner aspect of the bracelet (not visible when the watch is on) with the spring bar tool and so I recommend the tape.

  6. #325
    Member watchsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Enjoy the day. Stephen


    Name:  IMG_4899.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  133.3 KBName:  IMG_4904.jpg
Views: 1239
Size:  314.7 KBName:  IMG_4903.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  149.7 KB
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

  7. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,908

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    For all of my fellow 300MC owners out there... Let's see some pictures of the watch fitted on straps. I'm still rocking the SS bracelet (and loving it). But would love to see & hear about your experiences with NATO and/or RAF straps.


    Sent from a Payphone

  8. #327
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    23

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    I know this probably not the right forum but just wanted some advice from fellow watch enthusiasts I sent a tag back to them under warranty it was delivered by a courier who threw it over my locked gate should I be worried that the automatic movement has been damaged. What should I ask Tag to do to resolve the issue.

  9. #328
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpb1975 View Post
    I know this probably not the right forum but just wanted some advice from fellow watch enthusiasts I sent a tag back to them under warranty it was delivered by a courier who threw it over my locked gate should I be worried that the automatic movement has been damaged. What should I ask Tag to do to resolve the issue.
    Well, yes - wrong forum. This belongs in the general forum. Generally speaking: if the watch keeps good time, the winding mechanism works (if it has one, don't know which model you have) doesn't rattle and the glass + case are intact, I'd say: file a complaint with the courier and Tag and enjoy your watch. I'd complain just to make sure if something turns out to be broken later after all they won't be pointing their finger at you.

  10. #329
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    84

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Picked up a new omega NATO for my 300. I bought a few cheap natos and honestly hated them. Decided to give the absurdly overpriced omega nato a shot.

    worth every penny!
    !Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  1.47 MB
    Horoticus, dawiz, Lealole and 2 others like this.

  11. #330
    Member Betterthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bucklesberry
    Posts
    14,528

    Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrisdog View Post
    Wow.. What were they on!!!

    What do you mean by removing the band? Did you just want to remove the bracelet or unscrew the links to size the bracelet? Removing the bracelet is not too hard with a spring bar tool. Use tape to protect the inner aspect of the bracelet and lugs. Removing the screws to size the bracelet is not as easy. The screws are glued with lock lite so I went to the swatch service centre and they did it for free. I tried a couple of different positions for the clasp until I was fully satisfied. They managed to do this without any watch damage.

    I have however lightly scratched the inner aspect of the bracelet (not visible when the watch is on) with the spring bar tool and so I recommend the tape.
    I found the links easy to remove with correct size quality screwdiver.

Page 33 of 302 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 47
      Last Post: December 23rd, 2016, 23:11
    2. Replies: 40
      Last Post: June 19th, 2015, 17:50
    3. Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial
      By watchsk in forum Omega
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: March 21st, 2015, 20:00
    4. Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial is here
      By Baric in forum Omega
      Replies: 40
      Last Post: February 25th, 2015, 04:58
    5. Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 21st, 2014, 20:00

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •