Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread - Page 95
Like Tree5573Likes

Thread: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

Page 95 of 304 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Re: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

The lume on my PO's and old SMP are all far superior to that of my 300MC. Not really sure why that is; would've expected something on par or better.

Sent from a Payphone

Quote Originally Posted by om3ga_fan View Post
    The lume on my PO's and old SMP are all far superior to that of my 300MC. Not really sure why that is; would've expected something on par or better.
    As for the lume, I feel like I haven't really charged mine up yet. In the summer I would be spending more time outside wearing a lot of short sleeved shirts, so any watch would charge up pretty well. My previous Seamaster GMT 50 years would glow like a torch. But the weather is not as nice and I'm mostly wearing long sleeves. Also, I'm in the office way too much. So I don't think I have been able to really charge it up. However, I will say that with the little charge it does get, the watch is still glowing in the morning when I wake up. It's very dull, but it was also very dull when I went to bed. To me, it seems like the duration of the glow is quite long, but the intensity may not be as high as other dive watches. The 50 years has so much lume material that it would be very strange if it didn't glow like a torch. The 300MC simply has less material to glow.

As for the adjustable bracelet that was mentioned earlier, I'm a huge fan. I sized my bracelet a couple of times to get the fit right. Right now it's perfect, and the adjustable clasp is on the second to last setting. So I can shorten the bracelet by 1 click if needed (like when it actually gets cold around here), or I can let it out 5 clicks when it gets hotter (although that would be way too long).

Is this lume intensity lesser than other vintage lumes?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EPmac View Post
    As for the lume, I feel like I haven't really charged mine up yet. In the summer I would be spending more time outside wearing a lot of short sleeved shirts, so any watch would charge up pretty well. My previous Seamaster GMT 50 years would glow like a torch. But the weather is not as nice and I'm mostly wearing long sleeves. Also, I'm in the office way too much. So I don't think I have been able to really charge it up. However, I will say that with the little charge it does get, the watch is still glowing in the morning when I wake up. It's very dull, but it was also very dull when I went to bed. To me, it seems like the duration of the glow is quite long, but the intensity may not be as high as other dive watches. The 50 years has so much lume material that it would be very strange if it didn't glow like a torch. The 300MC simply has less material to glow.

As for the adjustable bracelet that was mentioned earlier, I'm a huge fan. I sized my bracelet a couple of times to get the fit right. Right now it's perfect, and the adjustable clasp is on the second to last setting. So I can shorten the bracelet by 1 click if needed (like when it actually gets cold around here), or I can let it out 5 clicks when it gets hotter (although that would be way too long).
    Thanks for all the replies on the lume. Mine is still glowing but dull in the morning, like you said. I took both the PO 8500 and the 300 out into the sun and the PO easily outshines the 300. As for the accuracy, after a full two days of wearing, and synching up a little over 24 hours ago, I'm running at about +.5 sec so I am very happy with that.

Anyone seen Spectre? It's our moment guys, go and watch it if you haven't. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Seamaster 300 Steel on Sedna
    Speedmaster Mk. II
    PO 8500

Milgauss Blue Z
    DSSD
    El Primero Vintage 1969
    PAM112N
    Heritage Black Bay (Burgundy)
    Field Khaki
    SBDX017
    GWG-1000RD
    GW-5000-1JF

Lovely Sir

Quote Originally Posted by typericey View Post

Anyone seen Spectre? It's our moment guys, go and watch it if you haven't. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm digging the two tone look...
    OMEGA * Grey Side of the Moon * Ti PO 8500 & 9300 * PO LM LE * X-33 Solar Impulse LE * Speedy Tuesday LE * SMPc Chrono * Speedmaster Pro 861, 3570.50+3572.50 x2 * Ti SMP Chrono 2298.80 * SMP Bond * WatchCo SM300 * '62 Seamaster DeVille x2
    ROLEX *
    Pepsi GMT Master II Ceramic * Rolex SubC Hulk * Rolex SubC ND
    OTHER * Grand Seiko SBGX115 * Hamilton Harrison Ford Chrono * DOXA Poseidon LE * Bulova Moon x2 * Victorinox Dive Master 500 x3 * Luminox Atacama 1842+1923 & Colormark 3157 * Red Bull Formula 1 * Seiko Astron GPS * Seiko Prospex LE/PADI/SKX007/009/173 * Citizen Ti Perpetual Cal x2 +300M Diver x3 * DLC Apple Watch * Egard Passages * Casio ProTrek Solar x2 * Commander 300 * NTH Sub x2
    SOLD * Omega AT Skyfall, MC, 2503.33, Great White GMT & SMP Mid * Rolex Sub Hulk, 16800, TT Sub, Polar Exp x3, black Exp II, Yachmaster * GMT II Coke & BLNR * Nomos Midnight Orion stolen * Omega CK-2998LE * Silver Snoopy Award LE * POLMLE & 2201.51 * TAG Classic 2K * SMPc * GSOTM#2 * Speedy 3513.30

It's a while I have, finally find the time to shoot a picture. Great great watch, I'm really loving it.

I'm liking it everyday more and more. The PCLs are just beautifil, they match the case and I think they're fine. I wonder if white indeces instead of yellowish would have been better, but it's not bad. No worries, it's almost perfect: only thing I don't like are the 21mm lugs, I can't really see a value for the customer having odd measure.

Last edited by pk_diver; November 7th, 2015 at 00:10.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 947
Size:  1.07 MB
Views: 943
Size:  1.28 MB
Views: 973
Size:  1.64 MB

Just touched down

Quote Originally Posted by pk_diver View Post
    It's a while I have, finally find the time to shoot a picture. Great great watch, I'm really loving it.

I'm liking it everyday more and more. The PCLs are just beautifil, they match the case and I think they're fine. I wonder if white indeces instead of yellowish would have been better, but it's not bad. No worries, it's almost perfect: only thing I don't like are the 21mm lugs, I can't really see a value for the customer having odd measure.

Fabulous pic! I agree the PCLs are stunning..

Thread Information