Seamaster Diver 300 42mm: Blue or Black for daily wear? - Page 10

Poll: Blue or Black Dial Seamaster?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Seamaster Diver 300 42mm: Blue or Black for daily wear?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Seamaster Diver 300 42mm: Blue or Black for daily wear?

Quote Originally Posted by om3ga_fan View Post
    Congrats!! Enjoy and wear in good health. Post more photos. Enjoy the bracelet as well - the micro-adjust is splendid. When you can, try it in the OEM rubber and/or some NATO’s. Great fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan II View Post
    Congratulations on your new Seamaster Diver 300m!!

To me it looks to fit exactly as a dive watch should...big enough to have a presence, but not overhanging the wrist.

Be careful in your day-to-day activities, especially crossing the street, as that baby is going to steal a lot if your attention.

Post more pictures when you're back down on Earth.

René
    Thank you both! I know what you mean, Titan II, I'm often finding myself distracted looking down at my wrist. I struggle to use this watch to read the time, and it has nothing to do with legibility :P

More photos and my thoughts on the timepiece going forward will be posted in this thread:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/fi...d-5110555.html
    asfalloth likes this.

I voted black. It goes with more wardrobe options, and also accepts more strap options than a blue dialed watch.

As blue is my favorite color i was also ready to get it like that until i saw and tried the blue rubber strap & grey dial combination. As somebody said above blue rubber & blue dial is a bit to much, but if you want it on the rubber then i think grey is the perfect fit. Awesome looking watch at a very good price
    Betterthere likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by vlpix View Post
    As blue is my favorite color i was also ready to get it like that until i saw and tried the blue rubber strap & grey dial combination. As somebody said above blue rubber & blue dial is a bit to much, but if you want it on the rubber then i think grey is the perfect fit. Awesome looking watch at a very good price
    I really like this watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Betterthere likes this.

It looks much nicer on the strap. On the bracelet the dial is engulfed by the colour of the bracelet. Looks great on you.

Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/

Current

Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

Gone

Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50

Agree that the gray on blue strap is absolutely superb. Better looking, for my taste, than the blue on blue strap. And I really don’t find the blue on blue to be too much. I just think the gray o blue looks better.

Out of blue or black, i’d go Blue. I myself went with the grey dial. But cant go wrong either way!
    YouTube: Ty Ku Watch Reviews

Current Watch Collection:

Rolex GMT "Batman" 116710BLNR, Rolex SubC "Hulk" 116610LV, Tudor Pelagos Blue
    Tudor Black Bay Red, Panerai 390, Audemars Piguet 15400 Grey, Seiko Tuna SBBN033 , Maranez Bangla 44, Deep Blue Master 1000, Sisu Bravado Stealth, Sisu Guardian Eclipse, Bell & Ross BR01-96 Grande Date, Grand Seiko Sbgx267, Joe Rodeo “Planet” 10carat Diamond watch

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread Information