Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Stainless Steel Officially Released - Page 14
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Stainless Steel Officially Released

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Re: Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Stainless Steel Officially Released

I need a picture of the back of the clasp, I know it has no micro adjustments and I do like how the links drops down from the solid end links.

Quote Originally Posted by lewk68 View Post
    ...I know it has no micro adjustments...
    It's pretty much identical to contemporary Speedmaster clasps - 2 (or 3) positions for the spring bar.

Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm still not convinced by this model either.

I do love that bracelet though and I think it would be a great mod for anyone that currently has a Speedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelller View Post
    I got the rare chance to see the 50th in the flesh today I'm not 100% sold (...yet ) and there is that small detail of a €9.1K price tag...

carlhaluss and Travelller like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Travelller View Post

A few of the guys in the #SpeedyTuesday FB-Group have already modeled Lego-Buzz like that I just got my LEM today, looking forward to building it & placing it alongside the Saturn V
    I got mine last week but haven't had a chance to build it yet. I'm planning a photo shoot with the Lego's and the 50th when it comes in!
    Travelller likes this.

Definitely need to get the bracelet for my speedy
    Travelller likes this.

Looks mighty good!
    Rolex Daytona 116520 White Dial | Jaeger-Lecoultre Grande Reverso 976 | Omega Railmaster LE 1957 Trilogy | Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch | Omega PO 8500 42mm Orange Arabics | Omega AT 8500 38.5mm Skyfall | Seiko SKX009 | Seiko SKX007 | Casio G-Shock Mudmaster 1A9 | Citizen EcoDrive Toyota 86 Edition x 3

Not a fan of the astronaut booty on the subdial.
    ck13 likes this.

Bracelet is nice, but the whole watch is so gaudy.

I am turning 50 this year and this one is a perfect gift to myself! As much as I would like to have one of this, the 9’clock subdial kind of turn me off. So I am thinking, If I choose the regular Moonwatch and buy a separate bracelet similar to the A11 instead. Will Omega sell a similar bracelet alone?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buchmann69 and fskywalker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyR69 View Post
    I am turning 50 this year and this one is a perfect gift to myself! As much as I would like to have one of this, the 9’clock subdial kind of turn me off. So I am thinking, If I choose the regular Moonwatch and buy a separate bracelet similar to the A11 instead. Will Omega sell a similar bracelet alone?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Manny! A friendly suggestion. If you have enough moola to buy the current release you have enough to get into a much more interesting (and for me, more beautiful and rare) Speedy, one of my all-time favorites—the Apollo 11 45th Anniversary model. Here are two urls for reference. Omega's:

<https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/speedmaster/moonwatch/apollo-11-45th-anniversary/product>

and Chrono24s, where three are currently for sale:

<https://www.chrono24.com/search/index.htmquery=Omega+Speedmaster+Apollo+11+45th+an niversary&dosearch=true&searchexplain=1&watchTypes =&accessoryTypes=>

(If either of these doesn't work, or comes through incomplete, you can easily find them "manually" by going to the two websites.)

See what you think. "Everyone" has a "moonwatch." But this Sedna gold model is so subtle, and so gorgeous… Well, that's only one enthusiast's opinion, of course. And if this one doesn't ring your bell, there are so many other editions that might. Take your time. You'll be 50 for a whole year!

Best regards, Fred Halgedahl
    Last edited by Halgedahl; 1 Week Ago at 16:50. Reason: incomplete url
    amuharemovic likes this.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information