Speedmaster Professional Chronograph hour register hand prob?

Thread: Speedmaster Professional Chronograph hour register hand prob?

Question Speedmaster Professional Chronograph hour register hand prob?

Guys I'm facing 2 problem

1) is it normal that the hour register hand does not align exactly on the hour marker? I notice for the first hour the hour register hand align exactly but after a few hours on continous chronograph movement it was slightly out

2) a few occations that chronograph and movement jammed upon starting the chronograph. It doesn't happen everytime though

I'm not sure what is this prob, does sending to omega for service help in the above problem? Anyone experiencing the same? Appreciate advice thanks
    Regards
    Chris

Omega Speedmaster Professional|Omega Seamaster Professional|Tag Heuer Indy 500|Tissot V8 MotoGP

The first is the creeping hour hand and requires an adjustment to correct. The second isn't good IMO. I'd have it looked at. Especially if under warranty.

Re: Speedmaster Professional Chronograph hour register hand prob?

Quote Originally Posted by John_in_SC View Post
    The first is the creeping hour hand and requires an adjustment to correct. The second isn't good IMO. I'd have it looked at. Especially if under warranty.
    Thanks for advice John. Finally somebody replied. I'm planniong to send it for service. I hope they can fix it
    Regards
    Chris

Omega Speedmaster Professional|Omega Seamaster Professional|Tag Heuer Indy 500|Tissot V8 MotoGP

Thread Information