A Tough Decision - Page 10
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: A Tough Decision

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 140
  1. #91
    Member NMGE17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Walthamstow, East edge of London
    Posts
    8,972

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Glad you致e come to a decision that suits you Dan. I知 sure you値l have no problem selling the LMPO.

    Nigel

  2. #92
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,278

    Re: A Tough Decision

    It's so subjective. The lugs are just inside the edges of the wrist, but with the thickness I feel like I have a weight on the end of my wrist. I'll try to take better photos and post them up. The 14060m does wear well, but I'm finding it a really dull watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by lo_scrivano View Post
    Being a guy that wears slightly larger watches than the ideal size for my wrist I still wonder if it really is too big or just compared to the 14060M which I知 sure fits like a glove.

    By that logic I would sell my 44 PAM because I have no business wearing it with a 6.25-6.5 wrist but I think it looks good.

    Anyway good luck. Either way the watch that you keep is beautiful and a keeper.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  3. #93
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,278

    Re: A Tough Decision

    It's Dan

    I'm considering an AT 38mm on strap.

    Name:  c009f54055ffeaccbb92a11f9dd70132.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  185.0 KB

    I hear where your coming from regarding the PO meaning to wear big, but I'm now not wanting to wear something that now "feels" too big. It's something that I'm battling with. Sometimes it feels ok, but usually not. I enjoy holding the PO and admiring all the details, but that's not enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousmoose View Post
    Soleman, will you be buying anything to replace the PO?


    My view is some watches are meant to wear bit big. The PO is one of them. Yes a 45mm can look a bit rediculous on a very thin wrist. But in Solemans case his 42mm looks right.
    HiggsBoson likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #94
    Member HiggsBoson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,301

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    It's Dan

    I'm considering an AT 38mm on strap.

    Name:  c009f54055ffeaccbb92a11f9dd70132.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  185.0 KB

    I hear where your coming from regarding the PO meaning to wear big, but I'm now not wanting to wear something that now "feels" too big. It's something that I'm battling with. Sometimes it feels ok, but usually not. I enjoy holding the PO and admiring all the details, but that's not enough.

    The AT is a great watch. It's one of my favourite watches in my collection. Size wise, the 39.5 is wonderful fit on my 17cm wrists.
    I actually think the AT is very underrated, by many.
    Attached Images Attached Images



    solesman and EightEyes like this.
    I could stop buying watches, but I'm no quitter.

    Rolex Submariner Ceramic ND 114060.
    Grand Seiko SBGN001G GMT.
    Omega Aqua Terra 8500.
    Omega Planet Ocean 8800.
    Omega Speedmaster 1863.

    Casio MRG-8100B-1AJF.
    Casio MRG-7600-1AJF.
    Casio MRG-7700-1AJF.
    Casio GMW-B5000-1ER.
    Casio GW-5000-1AJF.

  6. #95
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,278

    A Tough Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by HiggsBoson View Post
    The AT is a great watch. It's one of my favourite watches in my collection. Size wise, the 39.5 is wonderful fit on my 17cm wrists.
    I actually think the AT is very underrated, by many.
    I agree Ade. Yours fits perfectly Having tried out the newer 41mm, I appreciate the new design with horizontal lines and the date at 6 position. The symmetry of the case also sings to me. I liked the Skyfall I once owned, but that was several years ago when I was caught up in 電ive watch hysteria

    The photo I posted with the chap wearing 38mm on strap looks sporty but in great proportion to wrist size. Will look good on bracelet too and maybe a NATO. It値l be a few weeks till I can get to an OB to try out the range, but it will be a few hours well spent with no rock left unturned.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by solesman; 1 Week Ago at 11:33.
    carlhaluss likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  7. #96
    Member HiggsBoson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,301

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    I agree Ade. Yours fits perfectly Having tried out the newer 41mm, I appreciate the new design with horizontal lines and the date at 6 position. The symmetry of the case also sings to me. I liked the Skyfall I once owned, but that was several years ago when I was caught up in 電ive watch hysteria

    The photo I posted with the chap wearing 38mm on strap looks sporty but in great proportion to wrist size. Will look good on bracelet too and maybe a NATO. It値l be a few weeks till I can get to an OB to try out the range, but it will be a few hours we値l spent with no rock left unturned.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll have to take a couple more pictures of me wearing my AT, at a distance though. The watch fits better than the close up wrist shot, I posted, would suggest.
    I agree with you regarding the picture of the guy wearing the 38mm AT. Looks perfect, just sporty enough.
    solesman likes this.
    I could stop buying watches, but I'm no quitter.

    Rolex Submariner Ceramic ND 114060.
    Grand Seiko SBGN001G GMT.
    Omega Aqua Terra 8500.
    Omega Planet Ocean 8800.
    Omega Speedmaster 1863.

    Casio MRG-8100B-1AJF.
    Casio MRG-7600-1AJF.
    Casio MRG-7700-1AJF.
    Casio GMW-B5000-1ER.
    Casio GW-5000-1AJF.

  8. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Round Hill, VA
    Posts
    1,982

    Re: A Tough Decision

    That blue AT on the blue rubber strap is fantastic. Everything about that watch is amazing. To me, that could be an only watch if you added the bracelet too and a few other straps.
    solesman likes this.

    Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50
    Hamilton Jazzmaster Day/Date
    Damasko DA44
    Seiko SRPC39
    G-Shock GWM5610-1


  9. #98
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,278

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice and Gravy View Post
    That blue AT on the blue rubber strap is fantastic. Everything about that watch is amazing. To me, that could be an only watch if you added the bracelet too and a few other straps.
    Completely agree. That痴 something I知 thinking about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  10. #99
    Member Sloopjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,333

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Yes definitely worth a try, Dan. I prefer the horizontal stripes these days (never thought I would ever say that), for me the AT has turned a little sportier. Just can‘t see you enjoying PCLs on the bracelet, but they can be brushed.
    carlhaluss likes this.

  11. #100
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,278

    Re: A Tough Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopjohnb View Post
    Yes definitely worth a try, Dan. I prefer the horizontal stripes these days (never thought I would ever say that), for me the AT has turned a little sportier. Just can奏 see you enjoying PCLs on the bracelet, but they can be brushed.
    The AT has a more refined and agreed slightly more sporty look. The bracelet would be special occasion only. Love how it looks on rubber strap and even on a contrasting NATO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts