Used Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2017

Thread: Used Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2017

Used Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2017

Hello all, a friend of mine is selling his Omega 2017 Seamaster Professional 212.30.41.20.01.003 for $1900 with box and all original paperwork. He only had it for about a year and I know he take good care of it and probably hardly wear it much. Do you guys think it’s a good deal or I should ask for a lower price possibly $1700? Since, the newer model came out in 2018 with 8800 movement? What do you guys think? Please let me know soon because I’m meeting him this weekend.

Re: Used Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2017

Seems like a great deal to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blod, that seems like a great price. Here's a link for your perusal. Watch recon dot com Omega Seamaster, sort through these and get an idea of the current prices. Of course you can adjust the search, type in Omega, the model number, etc - try a few different searches. A great resource for WIS. GL

https://www.watchrecon.com/?query=om...er&last_days=0
    Rolex Sea Dweller 116600 (BNIB Feb 2015)
    Omega Seamaster 2254 (2nd owner)
    Omega Planet Ocean 8500 42 mm (BNIB June 2018)
    Seiko sbdx 017 - MM 300 (2nd owner)
    Seiko srp 653
    Seiko skx 171
    Seiko skx 007 light mods, CURRENTLY LISTED FOR SALE ON WUS

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great thank you Londonboy. I will take a look at it. Btw, it will be my first luxury watch at that price range and will slowly work into getting a Rolex in the next future.

If that's the watch you want and it's in good condition - that's a good price!

It’s a very good price for that watch. Take it if you like it. I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 3573.50
    Rolex Explorer II 42 216570 Polar

Quote Originally Posted by gmads View Post
    If that's the watch you want and it's in good condition - that's a good price!

My friend has a lot of luxury watches and he is selling this Omega because he needs to make room for his new purchase. I'm glad to hear this is a good price. why does some of the older year of the same model cost more? Do you know? And was hoping if this one I am getting will go up in value since it is the older version of the SMP. Please let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blodg8 View Post
    My friend has a lot of luxury watches and he is selling this Omega because he needs to make room for his new purchase. I'm glad to hear this is a good price. why does some of the older year of the same model cost more? Do you know? And was hoping if this one I am getting will go up in value since it is the older version of the SMP. Please let me know. Thanks
    Watches certainly can be a good investment, but I would only buy a watch if you love it and it will bring you joy. If you're buying it as an investment, you could do worse than a nice watch, but not sure it would be my first choice. Anyway, I digress - this isn't a forum for financial advice... SMP 300M is a great watch (I've got a 2019 on my wrist right now), but you should do a little more research - the SMP has been around since the 90s... 2017 is hardly "vintage"

This reference is very nice, classic in the black on the bracelet. Seems like a good deal, too! Hope your wrist finds some new joy!