What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on? - Page 10
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 366
  1. #91
    Member iinsic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southwest FL
    Posts
    11,668

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgilbert82D View Post
    That's great info, thank you. I've been looking for a bracelet for my 8500. I was pretty discouraged by the price at Ofrei. My nearest AD is 3 hours away, but it sounds like it would be worth the drive if I decide to pull the trigger.
    Or you could just call Jim at Continental or Rob at Toppers and have them order it for you ... unless you actually have to see it in person. You'll save a few bucks that way.
    Datejust 116233Datejust 16233Ω SMPc 212.30.36.20.01.002DOXA SUB1000T Project Aware 23/92 T035.410.11.051.00

  2. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    115

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by iinsic View Post
    Or you could just call Jim at Continental or Rob at Toppers and have them order it for you ... unless you actually have to see it in person. You'll save a few bucks that way.
    Nope. Tried it on at the AD, just bought the rubber version. You have a link or contact info for the above?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    Member iinsic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southwest FL
    Posts
    11,668

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgilbert82D View Post
    You have a link or contact info for the above?
    You can find Jim's contact number at dcjewelers.com and Rob's at topperjewelers.com
    Datejust 116233Datejust 16233Ω SMPc 212.30.36.20.01.002DOXA SUB1000T Project Aware 23/92 T035.410.11.051.00

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    115

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by iinsic View Post
    You can find Jim's contact number at dcjewelers.com and Rob's at topperjewelers.com
    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #95
    Member AK CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    413

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hands90 View Post
    No Speedmasters here?
    See post #83, 2 posts before yours. Yes, this works with a Speedy. It's a great upgrade. You won't be sorry of you do it.

  7. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    576

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    What part numbers do I need to connect this to a 1998 speedmaster bracelet?
    Stickshift007 likes this.

  8. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Gents, I need some help. I have a gorgeous Speedmaster Titanium 9300 that I absolutely adore, however, I cannot seem to get the right fit, even when using the single micro-adjustment in de default clasp. I read here in this topic that there is a Titanium version of the new micro-adjustment clasp available (ref. 0117TIZ001151). Does anybody know if this is fits to my Speedmaster 9300 Titanitum screw bracelet? I assume it should since I believe I saw a pic somewhere of somebody using it on a Speedy 9300 Steel. However, cannot find the pic anymore and I am not sure if it was a direct fit or required different end-links, which might not be available in Titanium...? Can anybody say something about this? I am sure there are more owners of this beautifull Speedy 9300 Ti.

  9. #98
    Member Iowa_Watchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by John.R View Post
    Gents, I need some help. I have a gorgeous Speedmaster Titanium 9300 that I absolutely adore, however, I cannot seem to get the right fit, even when using the single micro-adjustment in de default clasp. I read here in this topic that there is a Titanium version of the new micro-adjustment clasp available (ref. 0117TIZ001151). Does anybody know if this is fits to my Speedmaster 9300 Titanitum screw bracelet? I assume it should since I believe I saw a pic somewhere of somebody using it on a Speedy 9300 Steel. However, cannot find the pic anymore and I am not sure if it was a direct fit or required different end-links, which might not be available in Titanium...? Can anybody say something about this? I am sure there are more owners of this beautifull Speedy 9300 Ti.
    Unfortunately, I believe you are out of luck. The bracelet on the 9300 requires different connecting links between the clasp and the bracelet for the clasp to fit. Those links have to come from the Speedmaster Mark II bracelet, which only comes in stainless steel (as far as I'm aware). See post #94 and 95 here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/spe...814434-10.html
    Instagram: @watchonmywrist

  10. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    It seems you are right... That is a real pitty....

  11. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Actually, i see on Omega forums that somebody contacted their AD and that apparently the OB confirmed a ref. number for Titanium Speedy 9300 endlinks... see also this topic:

    https://omegaforums.net/threads/plan...-3#post-568518

    I have some worries though since i cannot really imagine for which model watch they would be be designed for originally.... is there anybody here with access to an Omega spare parts list perhaps?

    You need following parts for your titanium 9300 speedy

    1 clasp 117TIZ001151
    2 end links 118TIZ001574
    plus possibly some screws/pins

    Clasp is around 190 quid, end links 65 quid each so quite a bit more than SS. Post some pics if you decide to do it.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 24
      Last Post: December 20th, 2017, 14:33
    2. Replies: 59
      Last Post: August 27th, 2017, 19:49
    3. Replies: 13
      Last Post: November 22nd, 2016, 02:02
    4. SOLD: Omega "PUSH" Adjustable Clasp (part 117STZ001154)
      By tornadobox in forum Watches - Books, Parts, Tools, Winders & other Accessories
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: June 2nd, 2016, 19:13
    5. Omega Ploprof Diving Adjustable Ratcheting Clasp!!!
      By nerfedup in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 8th, 2014, 14:53

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •