What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on? - Page 22
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 366
  1. #211
    Member armybuck041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    594

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Bliss!

    41.5mm AT
    41.5mm SMPc
    43mm TiPO GMT

    fskywalker, Betterthere and Apexer like this.
    Easy come, easy go....

  2. #212
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    6,010

    What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by armybuck041 View Post
    Bliss!

    41.5mm AT
    41.5mm SMPc
    43mm TiPO GMT

    Sweet!

    All three adjustable clasp sizes?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80 / 3592.50 / 2232.30 / 2504.52 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  3. #213
    Member Jblaze36wv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    216

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    I just ordered the parts for my 2254 yesterday. I was told it should all be ready by the end of the week. Fingers crossed but the OB said they would install for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.
    Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch / Rolex Explorer 1/ Tudor Pelagos / Damasko DA36 / Movado Museum /

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #214
    Member wkfink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    554

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by armybuck041 View Post
    Bliss!

    41.5mm AT
    41.5mm SMPc
    43mm TiPO GMT

    What's the fit like on the 41.5 AT, and what parts did you use?
    fskywalker and Betterthere like this.

  6. #215
    Member Betterthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bucklesberry
    Posts
    16,855

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by wkfink View Post
    What's the fit like on the 41.5 AT, and what parts did you use?
    I almost hate to see this answer.

    Wrist shots please...

  7. #216
    Member armybuck041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    594

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Sweet!

    All three adjustable clasp sizes?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Correct. All three.
    Easy come, easy go....

  8. #217
    Member Betterthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bucklesberry
    Posts
    16,855

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by armybuck041 View Post
    Correct. All three.
    Details on AT please.

  9. #218
    Member armybuck041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    594

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by wkfink View Post
    What's the fit like on the 41.5 AT, and what parts did you use?
    The connecting or saddle links came from a Seamaster 300 bracelet. Part Number for the bracelet is STZ001145 but I've also read bracelet 020STZ000768 is also for the SM300. Either way, my donor bracelet was STZ001145. I do not have the Part Number for the connecting/saddle links themselves as I bought the complete bracelet (I know, I'm crazy).

    As for the fit, technically the SM300 link is approx 0.5mm wider than the AT link. I used a very thin bit of plastic (from the Omega package actually) in between the two on either side in order to keep the link centred. For practical purposes, you cannot see the plastic or any gaps during regular wear. I'm as OCD as it comes when you're talking about these things, and the result very workable and so much better than the butterfly.







    Betterthere, fskywalker and Apexer like this.
    Easy come, easy go....

  10. #219
    Member wkfink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    554

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by armybuck041 View Post
    The connecting or saddle links came from a Seamaster 300 bracelet. Part Number for the bracelet is STZ001145 but I've also read bracelet 020STZ000768 is also for the SM300. Either way, my donor bracelet was STZ001145. I do not have the Part Number for the connecting/saddle links themselves as I bought the complete bracelet (I know, I'm crazy).

    As for the fit, technically the SM300 link is approx 0.5mm wider than the AT link. I used a very thin bit of plastic (from the Omega package actually) in between the two on either side in order to keep the link centred. For practical purposes, you cannot see the plastic or any gaps during regular wear. I'm as OCD as it comes when you're talking about these things, and the result very workable and so much better than the butterfly.







    Thanks, I was hoping it was more a direct fit. Guess my Aqua Terra stays on butterfly clasp. Thanks for showing what you used and how you did it, I'm sure in the future I'll be getting yet another 1154 clasp.
    fskywalker likes this.

  11. #220
    Member armybuck041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    594

    Re: What Omega watches have people used adjustable clasp 117STZ001154 on?

    Quote Originally Posted by wkfink View Post
    Thanks, I was hoping it was more a direct fit. Guess my Aqua Terra stays on butterfly clasp.
    Honestly, it's pretty damn close to a direct fit. For what it's worth, the Speedy bracelet connected to the 1154 is far less "direct" in my opinion as the links have polished portions and the connecting links don't. The SM300 connecting links and my AT bracelet is a much cleaner transition.
    fskywalker likes this.
    Easy come, easy go....

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 24
      Last Post: December 20th, 2017, 14:33
    2. Replies: 59
      Last Post: August 27th, 2017, 19:49
    3. Replies: 13
      Last Post: November 22nd, 2016, 02:02
    4. SOLD: Omega "PUSH" Adjustable Clasp (part 117STZ001154)
      By tornadobox in forum Watches - Books, Parts, Tools, Winders & other Accessories
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: June 2nd, 2016, 19:13
    5. Omega Ploprof Diving Adjustable Ratcheting Clasp!!!
      By nerfedup in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 8th, 2014, 14:53

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •