the five stages of a watch flipper
infatuation → appropriation → acquisition → justification → resale
- adjust strap on diving suit (or directly on wrist if you don't intend to use diving suit), notice the hole used
- remove strap from lugs and re-attach the strap on the previous hole
- remove the spring bars from the straps
- boil some water , when boilt pour the water in a mug and immediately lay the entire vynil strap (closed at the hole previously noticed) inside the mug + boilt water for a few minutes in a way it sticks to the internal circular shape of the mug .
- after few minutes (3-4 min) put the round shape strap out the mug with a spoon or so and drop it in cold water : the strap will keep its rounded shape and will feel quite more comfortable.
Those Z22 straps are made for a target purpose : diving
Envoyé de mon Pixel 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
"No obstacle, no disappointment, no grief distracts me or slows me down for the sole purpose of my life: the well-being of all, and freedom everywhere."
-- Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette
Don't boil it, just wear it!
How much was a Ford RS200?
Yep, nothing is getting cheaper.
There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 11 guests)