I have had a dozen SKX and never considered it to have sharp case lines quite the opposite actually? its a curvaceous case for the most part.
Looking from the top, there's a little chamfer where the brushed top surface changes angle sharply and goes into a little polished surface that runs around the front of the case sides before it begins to curve softly round the back - you can see it most obviously on the bottom-left lug here. I'm wondering if that's still there, and if it's as sharp as before with the change in angle, or if the brushed tops just blend into the polished sides with no little sharp angle in between now:
I remember back in the days where McDonald's had $0.20 hamburgers on Tuesdays and $0.30 cheeseburgers on Wednesday. I legitimately ate 12 of those hamburgers a day as a kid (and I didn't even gain weight). Inflation and increased gas from the burgers freaking suck. lol
I remember back in the day... When I had hair on the top of my head instead of my face
I often read those kind of comment about the Z22 vynil strap and I would like to recall that those straps are very long and tough *because* they are intended to be worn ABOVE a neopren diving suit and the process after unboxing is something like :
- adjust strap on diving suit (or directly on wrist if you don't intend to use diving suit), notice the hole used
- remove strap from lugs and re-attach the strap on the previous hole
- remove the spring bars from the straps
- boil some water , when boilt pour the water in a mug and immediately lay the entire vynil strap (closed at the hole previously noticed) inside the mug + boilt water for a few minutes in a way it sticks to the internal circular shape of the mug .
- after few minutes (3-4 min) put the round shape strap out the mug with a spoon or so and drop it in cold water : the strap will keep its rounded shape and will feel quite more comfortable.
Those Z22 straps are made for a target purpose : diving
Envoyé de mon Pixel 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
Ok...but then the OEM strap on a Turtle or 53MAS is just as long, but WAY more comfortable.
And they are made for diving too.
So the "toughness" of the strap is no reason for the stock Z22 to be that uncomfortable.