Can anyone recommend a trust worthy watch repairman in the San Francisco Bay region?

Thread: Can anyone recommend a trust worthy watch repairman in the San Francisco Bay region?

Can anyone recommend a trust worthy watch repairman in the San Francisco Bay region?

I recently purchased the new Seiko "Piston" (snzh69k). Yeoman did a quick review of it here...
    Seiko 5 Motor Sports – SNZH69K « Yeoman's Watch Review

Anyway, I'm really enjoying it. It has such a complete cohesive motorsports themematic design that I can't get enough of as I catch myself staring at it all day, when it's on my wrist. The dial looks like a tachameter with a partially red chapter ring going from 12 to 430; and they also use the mins as hour markers to give the dial a speedometer feel to it; and if that wasn't cool enough it has a unique case design that is reminiscent of a piston from a car's motor (as Yeoman's keen sense of observation pointed out in his review); then the watch is "topped off" by a matching red striped crown.

Only problem is...the watch is gaining about 6 mins a day which is way too much. I have a BM, an OM, white sammy, and a Frankenmonster and all of those maybe lose 2-5 secs a day. Guess my 7s26 luck ran out with this one.

I have zero experience tinkering with watches. I can size my ow braclets and swapy bands with decent skill :) But I don't trust myself to tinker around wih the actual mechanical movement. I'm hoping there a fellow wus members locatednin the SF Bay area that can recommend a trustwothy and reasonably priced watch repairman that can regulate my 7s36b watch.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Can anyone recommend a trust worthy watch repairman in the San Francisco Bay region?

i know of a very good repair shop in the Sacramento CA area. Gillians watch repair.
    present:
    Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military

U is for Uranium... Bombs!

Re: Can anyone recommend a trust worthy watch repairman in the San Francisco Bay region?

Thanks Russ

Ill look them up. If anyone else has any suggestions I'd very much appreciate it. I'm located in the San Mateo area, so sacramento is a bit out of the way, but might work if I can ship it to them

Thread Information