Customer service
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clyde_frog

Thread: Customer service

Customer service

I am trying to get my free links for the Seiko watch I bought nearly a month ago. I called their phone number and they told me to email request4links at Seikousa.com. so I did. And it has been over a week and they still haven't emailed me back. So I sent them another email and told them if this isn't resolved by the end of the week I am returning the watch. By any chance, is there any place other than Seiko where I can order links, because they seem to not value customer service. It is a nice watch, but I can't get anyone to help me.

Re: Customer service

Hope you get this issue resolved. I have not had stellar customer service with Seiko USA.

Threatening to return the watch won't do anything, if (I'm assuming) you didn't buy it from them. Where did you buy it from? If it's from an AD get them to get the links for you.
    MrDisco99 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sellers have a big bin and any emails they don’t want to deal with go in it. Chances are that if ever you email Casio UK with something they don’t want to deal with your email will get to meet some of mine. Can’t comment on the customer service of Seiko USA but try one of their other email addresses.

Well, I finally got in contact with them, and they said I need to get the links from Macy's. A Macy's employee told me that I need to call Seiko and get them to send me the links. So I am going to Macy's today to return the watch. It might be a good watch, but I don't want to deal with either company. If I treated my customers that way, I would be fired.

Macys employee is talking ..... As an authorised dealer they can request spare parts such as links from Seiko.

Years ago, Seiko USA did send me free links for my Srp313k2 Monster. I called in person and had no problems.

So, try a phone call
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

I’ve heard (can’t remember where) that they no longer offer free links. I could be wrong, though.
    What size wrist do you have that you need more links? Seiko bracelets are pretty big.

The idea of buying from a CS centre is to cut out the middle man who will add his bit on and make the links more expensive.

Well, its unfortunate, but I don't blame you. No point in keeping a watch if you can't wear it and if nobody neither party will get you extra links, then the decision is obvious.
    I am TacocaT

Thread Information