Has any one sent there seiko to ken for repair's

Thread: Has any one sent there seiko to ken for repair's

Has any one sent there seiko to ken for repair's

I sent Ken Setser a seiko dive watch for a relume I sent it with delivery confirmation so I know some one got it I just want to make sure he got it I sent three email's to see if he recieved it no reply and on his web site he is not taking any work until june1 is this guy good and is he slow on reply on email's so I dont have to worry that the watch is lost just something about putting a watch in the mail and hoping to get it back I am use to taking it to a shop and picking it up but there was no body around for a relume were I live.

Re: Has any one sent there seiko to ken for repair's

Ken is a master watchmaker and very good at what he does. I have had several watches restored by him and can very confidently speak as to his ability. Do keep in mind that he does all the work himself, so turn around times for work are usually measured in months. Your ob might be simple and quick, but work generally gets done in the order of arrival, so yours can't get done until the others get cleared.

Still if you need confirmation from ken, why not just call him. His number is on his site:

http://www.kensetser.com/setser-contact.html

Thread Information