I'm looking for a Seiko to pair with my Casio Oceanus S100 as part of a 2-Japanese-watch "collection". I have non-Japanese dress watches, so I'm open to either dress or non-dress here.
- Lug-to-lug under 47.5mm
- Very strong preference for dials without a date window
- Water resistance of 100m - not a deal breaker if a vintage or dress piece
- Preferably a light-colored dial (I also like enamel very much, but not stark white)
- Offers manual winding / hacking (but could be automatic)
- Price under $1500 (I could make an exception and go higher, but it would need to be compelling enough to sell one of my higher-end Swiss watches).
Anyone care to weigh in?