Issue wirh SNA411 (7T62) second hand stops at 30s mark

Thread: Issue wirh SNA411 (7T62) second hand stops at 30s mark

Issue wirh SNA411 (7T62) second hand stops at 30s mark

Hello,

I have an issue with the watch randomly stopping at 30 second mark causing the minute and hour hand to also stop. The alarm ticks on as usual, chronograph also works. When I pull the crown out completely it starts to work again, also realized today that when I smack the watch also gets the second hand to move again. (By the way, it hasn't stopped since I gently hit it so we'll see, I guess it will stop again.)

Might there be something at the 30 mark or some other known issue with 7T62 movement?

I really dont feel to send it back to CW where I bought it, since it will take ages and they're obviously don't have the greatest customer service.
    Instead I might pay what it costs to eventually service it, does anyone know what it might cost?

Re: Issue wirh SNA411 (7T62) second hand stops at 30s mark

An update, seen some threads regarding the same issue, doesn't seem to be too usual but of course s*it goes to hell when buying from grey market. Well, opened the case, didn't see anything special but pushed gently on the battery just as an experiment, I read somewhere that it had helped for someone to put a thin aluminum foil (very small) between the arm that holds the battery and the battery itself to give just a bit more pressure.

I guess if it doesn't work I might replace the battery, and if that doesn't help change the movement to a YM62 for 15 euros. Fun learning time if needed.

Re: Issue wirh SNA411 (7T62) second hand stops at 30s mark

Good luck.
    FTPOSMMS

Thread Information