Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By VoyTirando
  • 1 Post By VoyTirando
  • 1 Post By Dav25

Thread: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...

Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...

I need recommendations for service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko 777 turtle that needs regulation, and other work.
    I live in Florida on the west cost, South of Tampa, Florida. I have no problem shipping for service.

My concern is finding someone that takes pride in their work. I know that people on the forum can make some recommendations
    that may help. Thank you for your time, and understanding in advance. M.

Re: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation.

Richard Askham is absolutely amazing, but he is based in the UK and i'm not sure he takes overseas customers. You can always shoot him an email.

Re: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation.

I use a guy here in Pensacola that's very good.

Retired Naval officer and certified horologist.

Let me know and I'll shoot you his contact information.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Of course there is Spencer Kline in CO. His work his thorough and transparent. Turnaround can be lengthy but his work is A+

Quote Originally Posted by MFHo View Post
    Of course there is Spencer Kline in CO. His work his thorough and transparent. Turnaround can be lengthy but his work is A+
    Yes Spencer does great work, but he currently has over a one year backlog due to his reputation. His website says he’s not currently taking new orders. I’m also looking for a good Seiko service person in the US, so I’m interested to see what is posted on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Inventory:
    Zelos Skeleton
    Seiko Sumo SBDC003
    MWW 62MAS Homage
    Cobra de Calibre "3"
    Cobra de Calibre Molon Labe
    REC 901

For Sale:
    Seiko 5 SNXS79
    Seiko 5 SNZH55
    Casio MDV-106
    Manchester Watch Works Morgan
    Helgray Le Mans
    Seiko SRPA21 PADI
    Zelos Horizons GMT Timekeepers Edition

See/search for my post from last week in the Seiko subforum on Frank and Time Zone in Costa Mesa, CA. I did a write up and can say only good things. I shipped my 6309 from Brooklyn, NY, Priority flat rate is $13 insured, and Frank is a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by VoyTirando View Post
    See/search for my post from last week in the Seiko subforum on Frank and Time Zone in Costa Mesa, CA. I did a write up and can say only good things. I shipped my 6309 from Brooklyn, NY, Priority flat rate is $13 insured, and Frank is a wizard.
    ... and a followup to give more props to Frank. The 6309 he repaired developed some hands issues. After a week of running absolutely perfectly, suddenly it appeared the hour hand was little by little getting dragged forward. I called Frank, who told me to send it in. Like before, he opened it the same day he received it and told me it looked like the hands' holes were wider - due to being old and serviced previously - and he suggested tightening them up (or the pinions on which they are attached). He had it run for a week to observe it move through its entire cycle (minus the days of the month) then gave it his OK and sent it back Priority. What a guy.
    Dav25 likes this.

Frank also redid my 6309 and have nothing but great things to say about him. I bought my 1st turtle from him and he has worked on my other Seikos. Lucky for me i live close by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dogandcatdentist likes this.

Thread Information