Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...

Thread: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...

Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation...

I need recommendations for service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko 777 turtle that needs regulation, and other work.
    I live in Florida on the west cost, South of Tampa, Florida. I have no problem shipping for service.

My concern is finding someone that takes pride in their work. I know that people on the forum can make some recommendations
    that may help. Thank you for your time, and understanding in advance. M.

Re: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation.

Richard Askham is absolutely amazing, but he is based in the UK and i'm not sure he takes overseas customers. You can always shoot him an email.

Re: Need recomendations for Service, of my Seiko 6309 & Current Seiko turles that needs regulation.

I use a guy here in Pensacola that's very good.

Retired Naval officer and certified horologist.

Let me know and I'll shoot you his contact information.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Of course there is Spencer Kline in CO. His work his thorough and transparent. Turnaround can be lengthy but his work is A+

Quote Originally Posted by MFHo View Post
    Of course there is Spencer Kline in CO. His work his thorough and transparent. Turnaround can be lengthy but his work is A+
    Yes Spencer does great work, but he currently has over a one year backlog due to his reputation. His website says he’s not currently taking new orders. I’m also looking for a good Seiko service person in the US, so I’m interested to see what is posted on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Inventory:
    Seiko Sumo SBDC003Seiko SKX007
    Seiko 7005-7099
    Seiko SKXA55 mod
    MWW 62MAS Homage
    Helgray Le Mans
    Cobra de Calibre "3"
    Cobra de Calibre Molon Labe
    REC 901

For Sale:
    Seiko 5 SNXS79
    Seiko 5 SNZH55
    Orient Curator Grey
    Casio MDV-106
    Manchester Watch Works Morgan
    Seiko SRPA21 PADI

See/search for my post from last week in the Seiko subforum on Frank and Time Zone in Costa Mesa, CA. I did a write up and can say only good things. I shipped my 6309 from Brooklyn, NY, Priority flat rate is $13 insured, and Frank is a wizard.

Thread Information