New Addition: Seiko SNDA65 PVD Chrono
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New Addition: Seiko SNDA65 PVD Chrono

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New Addition: Seiko SNDA65 PVD Chrono

I wasn't even planning on purchasing this watch! Earlier this week I had found THIS WATCH on chronograph.com and thought to myself.. wow, that really looks like a Sinn 756 (kinda), that would look sweet in PVD. But chronograph.com didn't have it in PVD. Fast forward to today.... My wife and I had the afternoon to ourselves so we went over to a nearby jeweler that carries Ball watches. I have only seen Ball watches online and was cruising their website and found an AD nearby so we went to window shop. In addition to Ball they had a very very good selection of Seiko, Citizen, Pulsar, etc. Not a large quantity, but a great selection that you don't see in the mall. They had monsters and kenetics, all the stuff the malls don't carry (at least around here). Well right smack in the middle of the Seiko section was a black ion PVD version of the chrono I was looking at earlier this week! The price was right and I wound up getting it! It's fairly large but thin, 44mm case. it wears very very comfortably. It's very light, you hardly know it's there. The chrono dials are easy to read thanks to the large face. The face is MUCH larger than my Sinn 657s. It uses 22mm straps so I switched out the weaksauce stock strap for a 22mm Zulu I had lying around. I think I am going to get a black/lowlight Zulu for this watch so the buckle matches the case. This will make a great addition to my work watch rotation.

::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

Re: New Addition: Seiko SNDA65 PVD Chrono

Nice looking watch

Great looking Seiko. I always think I have seen them all (recent models that is...), but this is sharp looking. Great pics too! Whats the thickness?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The spec sheets say 11mm. I can't believe how light it is for it's diameter.
    ::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

Nice

Looks Great, both watch and photos!! Awesome!

nice watch! nice lume shot too!

Excellent!!
    Respectfully,
    Paul

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

Gorgeous watch.

Really nice, congrats

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information