Next is the 'limited edition' version of the watch I had on yesterday! Good Off-road! >>>

Thread: Next is the 'limited edition' version of the watch I had on yesterday! Good Off-road! >>>

Picture Next is the 'limited edition' version of the watch I had on yesterday! Good Off-road! >>>

I made it to another Friday, my shoulder is getting better each day, and I just cracked open a new frozen Vodka bottle! Woohoo!

By the way, I am very close to the end of my new Challenge: "Around the Watch Table in 80 days", where I wear a different one of my watches, for only one day, every day.

When I started, I 'only' had 80 watches, so the name was perfect. But since I started on 9-March-2009, I have acquired 6 new watches, and if I am lucky another new one will arrive before I finish, so I guess it will be 'around the table" in 88 days!!

"Whoa, there!" you exclaim! "Hey 'engineer', if you think you're gonna have 87 watches before you're done, won't that take only 87 days?!?"

Well, I screwed up about half-way in, during the week or so (!!) when I was excitedly wearing all my Seiko Samurais, and I forgot I had worn one of the blue ones in the 2nd week! So it's going to take an extra day, sorry!

Today's watch (Gee I can go on can't I?) is the so called "4x4 Limited Edition" version of the BJ9030-51L I had on yesterday. Different lettering on the dial but essentially the exact same watch, except this one is a little better off-road!

Okay? Thanks for stopping by!

- Thomas

Sorry this is posted so late, I had to wait for the darn hands to move out of the way!

Last edited by ThomasH; May 30th, 2009 at 03:24.

Thread Information