Official Prospex SPB077-SPB079 / SBDC061-SBDC063 - Page 126
Like Tree2102Likes

Thread: Official Prospex SPB077-SPB079 / SBDC061-SBDC063

Page 126 of 142 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1417

Re: Official Prospex SPB077-SPB079 / SBDC061-SBDC063

Quote Originally Posted by Aesop Vu View Post
    Dat lume doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sernsin, WeirdGuy and Flopi81 like this.

While sub far from reach.....

Quote Originally Posted by sernsin View Post

Has all the style and class of a submariner at a mere fraction of the cost. Obviously not on par in terms of build quality, but it's good enough for me! Nice pic!
    Flopi81 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sernsin View Post

Has all the style and class of a submariner at a mere fraction of the cost. Obviously not on par in terms of build quality, but it's good enough for me! Nice pic!
    sernsin likes this.

Bracelet observation. I'll start by saying that I LOVE the bracelet on the 063/061. Ticks all the right boxes for me. Great looking. Solid. Comfortable.

Of course, we've seen the predictable criticisms:

It rattles (???)
    Pin/collar links (I happen to like them)
    Stamped metal clasp construction (although partially machined)
    etc.

One criticism I have NOT seen (perhaps I missed it), however, is the perhaps the most obvious: the endlinks not matching up/aligning with the lugs. It's WAY off. Doesn't bother me a single bit, but I'm just wondering why this 'flaw' is seemingly getting a pass from the bracelet naysayers.

What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by broonzbane View Post
    Bracelet observation. I'll start by saying that I LOVE the bracelet on the 063/061. Ticks all the right boxes for me. Great looking. Solid. Comfortable.

It rattles (???)
    etc.

One criticism I have NOT seen (perhaps I missed it), however, is the perhaps the most obvious: the endlinks not matching up/aligning with the lugs. It's WAY off. Doesn't bother me a single bit, but I'm just wondering why this 'flaw' is seemingly getting a pass from the bracelet naysayers.

What gives?
    The Strapcode MM300 bracelets endlinks fit great for some and only need slight modification for others and can be purchased separately for $30 and work w the 20mm Super Oyster.

double post

It rattles (???)
    etc.

What gives?
    I absolutely love the bracelet on my SPB077, I've been drooling over Rolex here lately after I finally stepped up my game with the 077 (sapphire crystal, nicer fit and finish, better bracelet), my Rolex AD just got in an Explorer and Air King and let me check them out and try them on, obviously they are incredible but I honestly haven't found another bracelet yet that comes closer to the feel of an oyster than my 077. I didn't think I'd like a tapered 20mm, but to me it's so much more comfortable than the 22mm on my Turtle.

It rattles (???)
    etc.

What gives?
    I absolutely love the bracelet on my SPB077, I've been drooling over Rolex here lately after I finally stepped up my game with the 077 (sapphire crystal, nicer fit and finish, better bracelet), my Rolex AD just got in an Explorer and Air King and let me check them out and try them on, obviously they are incredible but I honestly haven't found another bracelet yet that comes closer to the feel of an oyster than my 077. I didn't think I'd like a tapered 20mm, but to me it's so much more comfortable than the 22mm on my Turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by draperfish View Post
    It's interesting how much we hear about the bezel, chapter ring, hour marker alignment issues with Seiko.
    A short while back I got a call from my AD that they'd got a non-date Rolex Submariner in stock for me. I went to collect it and found that the bezel didn't align with the hour markers, the AD even checked against another Submariner Date before agreeing.
    Moral of the story; the grass isn't always that much greener even when you're paying 8x the price!
    Enjoy your Seiko - they look fantastic and offer great value for money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information