After a couple of days ownership, some more musings.....
- light and comfy, case more in common with the SBDC 51/53/55/57
- keeping good time at +7....faster is always better in my book.
- have tried many strap combos, including natos, but keep coming back to the bracelet....looking forward to getting my uncle Seiko waffle, as I think will be THE combo for this watch.
I really like this watch, the sapphire is superb, the bracelet is very good, and the bezel action is buttery smooth.....
I just hate that the MM300 comparison is still being thrown out there!
To be clear:
- this is not a MM300 replacement.
- this has little in common with the MM300
- in fact, more in common with its SBDC cousins than any other watch.
Shot a few sidebysides with my PADI SBDC055, MM300 and the 063....outside the 4 o’clock crown, round (but not the same ) indicies, you can clearly see the 051/053/055/057 DNA more than the MM300....