Professional eyes needed for authenticating this eBay store for Seiko 5 autos

Thread: Professional eyes needed for authenticating this eBay store for Seiko 5 autos

Professional eyes needed for authenticating this eBay store for Seiko 5 autos

Hey guys! I've been lurking in this forum for a while, but never made an account till today. I bought a watch from HERE and just wanted your help to see if these are authentic Seiko 5 automatics.
    I bought the SNX123K and plan to attach some brown Hadley Roma leather straps as a starter watch. (my first ever!)

I know the description says its 'guaranteed authentic' and even saw the ratings, but I am kind of skeptical so I wanted to ask you professionals!

Thanks for the help!!

Re: Professional eyes needed for authenticating this eBay store for Seiko 5 autos

Almost 7k in ratings, 700+ positives in the last year against 2 negatives - seems legit enough. I've never heard of them but I'd have no probs buying from them if I used ebay

Re: Professional eyes needed for authenticating this eBay store for Seiko 5 autos

Buying from eBay the only thing you have to go by is the feedback. Pictures can be 'shopped, faked, entirely different products or even of things that don't exist.

As ohfivepro has stated, the sellers feedback looks pretty good. I wouldn't be worried.

When the seller has little or no feedback or their recent feedback has a lot of negatives, then you start looking elsewhere.
    Beater: Seiko Solar SNE245 Class (On the Hunt): Omega Seamaster 300M Original All-Rounder:​ Seiko Black Monster MCWW Mod

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for the feedback! My heart is at ease now that I have confirmed with you guys. I'll post my seiko watch once I receive it today! :)

Thread Information