Seiko Watches near Culver City, CA

Thread: Seiko Watches near Culver City, CA

Seiko Watches near Culver City, CA

Hello All,

I want to some stores that sell Seikos like the Seiko Solar Chronograph, Seiko Monsters, SKX007s near Culvery City, CA (a suburb of Los Angeles). I know most people would say to buy online for Seikos but I don't have time for that. I am currently outside of the USA and my brother who lives in Culver City is flying down on the 16th. So, I wanted to ask him to get a good Seiko if possible.

Urgent help needed!!!! Suggestions Please!!!

Re: Seiko Watches near Culver City, CA

Seiko Solar Chrono at Costco $180 in Culver City.

The downside in getting a Solar one is that you have to wear it most of the time otherwise without sunlight & put in the drawer would eventually stop it from going. If you wear it often, go for an auto like the Monster of SKX giving you the option to kick start [when watch is run down] just by a few swings of the watch. The quartz type would need replacement of battery eg once a year or more at the most.
    Last edited by ec633; May 13th, 2013 at 10:20.
    Vintage Fob Watches, Rolex Date Just,Omega - Constellation, Seamaster Seiko SKX007,SKX013,6309-836A,6119-6023,7002-7000,SNXF05

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Feldmar on Pico has a good selection: grand seikos also.

There are a couple of small shops on Olympic on the corners of Overland and Westwood. I forgot their names. One's by a frozen yogurt shop, and the other is next to a 7-11. Both sell Seikos/Casios etc. I bought my son a Casio chrono at the one by the yogurt shop for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by digivandig View Post
    There are a couple of small shops on Olympic on the corners of Overland and Westwood. I forgot their names. One's by a frozen yogurt shop, and the other is next to a 7-11. Both sell Seikos/Casios etc. I bought my son a Casio chrono at the one by the yogurt shop for Christmas.
    Wow are those places still in business? I no longer live in the area but remember going to those 2 places about 20 years ago, long before I got into this hobby. I was about to suggest looking at the same places. They don't have JDM Seikos but did carry US models. You might want to ask your brother to check some of the department stores like Macy's.
    1. Rolex Sub
    2. Seiko SLA017
    3. Omega DSOTM
    4. Casio Pathfinder Paw1300Y-1Vcr
    5. Omega AT
    6. Stowa Flieger
    7. Halios Seaforth
    8. Grand Seiko SBGA011

yep, Timeland is still there, at the corner of Westwood. The older fellow has passed but Penny and kids are still there.

Thread Information