SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fallingtitan
  • 1 Post By Raddy

Thread: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Just wondering if anyone has ever done a batman mod to their SKX013? Would love to see pics and learn where you sourced the parts from! Also, other than the steinhart, does anyone know of any other 38mm batman divers out there?

  2. #2
    Member sticky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    51,614

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Marc at Long Island Watch has a Batman bezel for the 013 in the works I believe as part of the “your watch, your way” scheme.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Marc at Long Island Watch has a Batman bezel for the 013 in the works I believe as part of the “your watch, your way” scheme.
    Good to know thanks! Already have the watch but I think he sells the parts on their own as well.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member fallingtitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    383

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    im working on one. but still waiting for coin edge bezel from CT in August. I'll post pics when done!

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by fallingtitan View Post
    im working on one. but still waiting for coin edge bezel from CT in August. I'll post pics when done!
    Awesome can't wait to see it! Where did you get the bezel insert?

  7. #6
    Member fallingtitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    383

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raddy View Post
    Awesome can't wait to see it! Where did you get the bezel insert?
    Lcbi is working on a sapphire Batman insert they told me.

    But I'm using a Batman dial and maybe bezel.

    Here's the almost done mod.

    Some call this the dark Knight dial from the turtle.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Raddy likes this.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    Re: SKX013 Batman Mod? Any other 38mm batman watches out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by fallingtitan View Post
    Lcbi is working on a sapphire Batman insert they told me.

    But I'm using a Batman dial and maybe bezel.

    Here's the almost done mod.

    Some call this the dark Knight dial from the turtle.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product!
    fallingtitan likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

  1. Raddy,
  2. WeirdGuy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •