What are the absolute MUST HAVE Seikos under $1,000, for every collection?
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: What are the absolute MUST HAVE Seikos under $1,000, for every collection?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

What are the absolute MUST HAVE Seikos under $1,000, for every collection?

I'm curious...To me there are too many to keep up with but I'd love to narrow the focus.
    Last edited by Stopsign32v; 1 Week Ago at 01:36.

Re: What are the absolute MUST HAVE Seikos for every collection under $1,000?

Will be an interesting discussion. The obvious (to me) and highly unoriginal choices are the SKX and Turtle. Pick your poison for colorway.

After that the Sumo is so quintessentially Seiko that it shouldn’t be overlooked.

And a SARX or SARB for dressier/non-diver.
    Cinjent likes this.

Sarbs 017,33,35 for a Start

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
    keff and buzzfxpro like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Course you gotta have a Monster-lots to choose from but I'm partial to 1st Gen. Lots of MUST HAVE vintage pieces well under $1,000. too. Once you start researching them your head will be spinning.

Well, the turtle and skx are almost interchangeable. The turtle being a definite step up. For the price now, the turtle is almost a no brainer. For a grab and go that can take an absolute pounding, I reach for my solar tuna(this guy replaced the g shock for me). For a dress watch... that is where I slide over to Orient. The sapphire crystal Symphony is a beaut and everything I want in a dress watch.. But that's not what you're asking.
    With limitless resources, I'd love to try a Sumo and a real Tuna.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cinjent; 1 Week Ago at 01:11.

The Sbdc051 or Sbdc061. Solids desk divers both under $1000.

Excellent movement and finishing.

Other option is the new Sumo Gen 3 series. Equip with 6r35 70 hour Power reserve and very well finished body. Shame about the bracelet though.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    I'm curious...To me there are too many to keep up with but I'd love to narrow the focus.
    Frankly your wording is confusing. Are you talking about a collection worth $1000 in the aggregate or are you talking about individual watches less than $1000 each? And how many in this collection? And are you looking for specific models within certain price ranges and if so what are the range cut offs, or are your just throwing out a vaguely worded question and see what sticks?
    http://veteranswatchmakerinitiative.org/
    Training Combat Disabled Vets to become Watchmakers
    https://www.gofundme.com/VWIBulova

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee1 View Post
    Frankly your wording is confusing. Are you talking about a collection worth $1000 in the aggregate or are you talking about individual watches less than $1000 each? And how many in this collection? And are you looking for specific models within certain price ranges and if so what are the range cut offs, or are your just throwing out a vaguely worded question and see what sticks?
    Well, if we use our grammar skills, and notice the lack of punctuation, the question, clearly, is specifying a collection under $1,000. But, I usually assume no one practices proper punctuation.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    brandon\ likes this.

For whatever reason this is my next purchase I think

brandon\, ja1911 and Lowpeak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee1 View Post
    Ah sorry, I will fix it.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information