Anyone with an Oris Fleiger
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mondi1911
  • 1 Post By mondi1911

Thread: Anyone with an Oris Fleiger

Anyone with an Oris Fleiger

Would love a review and some wrist shots... love this but curious if it would get much wrist time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Anyone with an Oris Fleiger

I understand that the BC4 is a decent sized watch and the large knob on it can cause it not get on with shirt cuffs all that well.

I have the limted edition flight timer, celebrating 60 years of peace since ww2. Not sure how much this can help you as the case is completely diffrent with a diameter of 41 or 42. Movement wise it is very interesting.

The big lump is used to rotate the inner bezel for a second time zone and can be done so easily while the watch is on the wrist. At the 3 o clock position there is a 3rd timezone that is set with the crown at the same time as the main timezone. The main hour hand can be advanced on the go by using the push button at the 4 o clock and regressed with the push button at the 7 o clock. This is incredibly easy and fun, making this a true gmt watch that can change the main hour hand without hacking or moving the minute hand!

Like i said, design wise i cant offer any info as the BC4 is diffrent, but the bezel rotating crown does not stick out to much or get caught on things.

Probably the watch i receive the most compliments on!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    chaskablake likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I forgot to mention in the small dial at the 3 o clock there is also a day/night indicator window.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    chaskablake likes this.

Thread Information