Best source for OEM straps?
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Best source for OEM straps?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Best source for OEM straps?

I have the 40mm Divers 65, and as neat as all the NATO straps out there are, they're just not tidy enough for me. The OEM NATO with deployant looks pretty sweet, and I think I'd like to pick one up. I was able to find a great deal on the bracelet from Ace Jewellers in Amsterdam, but I'm having difficulty tracking the NATO down (outside of visiting my local AD, which is outrageous here in Canada.)

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Best source for OEM straps?

Interested myself. Not enough Canadian Oris support. On the hunt for the titanium Aquis bracelet and blue Aquis rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchjrj View Post
    Interested myself. Not enough Canadian Oris support. On the hunt for the titanium Aquis bracelet and blue Aquis rubber.

I have had great experience with topper jewelers (forum sponsors USA)

Also have used olfert&co (Germany), had good deal for Aquis rubber strap, but price has increased since.

Made price inquiry with Andrew Charles Ltd (U.K.)- very competitive price, but choose to pick up my bracelet with AD in different country during my trip

DutchMongolian likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You'll have to shop about amongst ADs for the best deal on straps. Contact Topper (WUS sponsor) as people keep posting how good they are to deal with and how keen their prices are.

Like others have said, contact Topper, I bought mine from them and they ordered it straight up from Oris.

I'm in Canada too, i was quoted 475 dollars plus tax for a bracelet , people saying getting one from toppers, are you buying from Canada or CONUS, i thought Oris Ad's do not sell directly to other countries . If anybody purchased from toppers from Canada, can you comment how it worked out for you regarding exchange, shipping, duty, taxes, vs paying a AD over here.

Quote Originally Posted by mike70sk View Post
    I'm in Canada too, i was quoted 475 dollars plus tax for a bracelet , people saying getting one from toppers, are you buying from Canada or CONUS, i thought Oris Ad's do not sell directly to other countries . If anybody purchased from toppers from Canada, can you comment how it worked out for you regarding exchange, shipping, duty, taxes, vs paying a AD over here.
    I was actually quoted $500 from my local dealer, but I was able to find it from Ace Jewellers in Amsterdam for €211, which worked out to be just under C$300. No shipping, taxes or duties.

I actually travel in the United States one or two times a month, so I don't think it's going to be an issue to receive it there. Unfortunately I won't be able to provide any good info on what it cost to get it across the border, though.

I am lucky enough to live near an Oris warranty center. Top notch service and friendly people make it even more appealing. Why not contact The Watchmaker in Stoneham, MA for OEM straps? The Watchmaker - Watch Sales and Repairs online and in store

Good idea. I emailed Topper and The Watchmaker. I heard back from Ace, and I suspect their price will be hard to beat.

300 sounds really good, no taxes or duties ? just sending it in the mail to hopefully to avoid tax and duties ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information