Culture 733 7594 4094 LS

Thread: Culture 733 7594 4094 LS

Culture 733 7594 4094 LS

So I'm thinking about this watch. Classic automatic with an affordable pricetag here in Sweden. I want to step up a bit from my orange monster but can't afford a Tag heuer aquaracer which would of been my first choise otherwise. Any thoughts about the watch? Please help me!

Re: Culture 733 7594 4094 LS

I like it - very classic, will go with anything but the most casual attire, great size, and I am a big fan of the Oris brand. That watch design is timeless, so you won't have to worry about it ever going out of style.

If you like it and the price is within your parameters, I would say it is a great buy. Personally, I would buy it over the Aquaracer even I the Aquaracer was slightly cheaper.

Chris

Re: Culture 733 7594 4094 LS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hohne View Post
    I like it - very classic, will go with anything but the most casual attire, great size, and I am a big fan of the Oris brand. That watch design is timeless, so you won't have to worry about it ever going out of style.

If you like it and the price is within your parameters, I would say it is a great buy. Personally, I would buy it over the Aquaracer even I the Aquaracer was slightly cheaper.

Chris
    +1

Thread Information