Divers 65 or Aquis or both ?
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Divers 65 or Aquis or both ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Divers 65 or Aquis or both ?

I've had a Oris Divers 65 in for review. For those that don't know I run the channel on Youtube The Watch Lounge. My buddy Sam was kind enough to lend one in and I loved it in the time I had it in . He leant the blue dial. I'm considering the green dial as that's the one I like best and have way to many blue dials. But have never had any experience with an aquis . Always wanted to try one out . Those with experience with both what would you recommend? I'm considering getting both at some point. I love the looks of the Aquis as I love tool divers. But not being able to change out straps would kill me unless it's a really comfortable strap . I always liked how light the divers 65 wore as well . Any input ? Thanks for looking Chris .
    Current collection: Seiko SKX011J, Orient Triton, Timex Q Reissue, G-shock all metal square, Omega Seamaster 300 smpc, Sinn 104, Doxa sub 300t professional 2002 reissue, Seiko Orange Monster, , Boldr Venture, Seiko SKX 007J, , Brietling Superocean Heritage ii , Casio Duro. Wish list : Doxa Sub1200t professional, Longines Heritage Diver, , Blancpain fifty fathoms, Rolex explorer I Gone but not forgotten: Zenith El Primero chronomaster, Maurice Lacroix Aikon, Tudor Black bay eta , squale 1521

Re: Divers 65 or Aquis or both ?

Both the Aquis and 42mm 65 sit happily side by side in my case. Beautiful and complementary. Can’t recommend either highly enough. Doesn’t help your dilemma but (cost aside) they are very unique and don’t need to be mutually exclusive (ie. not like simply having multiple colorways of otherwise the same watch).

Quote Originally Posted by mitchjrj View Post
    Both the Aquis and 42mm 65 sit happily side by side in my case. Beautiful and complementary. Can’t recommend either highly enough. Doesn’t help your dilemma but (cost aside) they are very unique and don’t need to be mutually exclusive (ie. not like simply having multiple colorways of otherwise the same watch).
    Yes this is not a cheap hobby lol, it's worst when you have a Youtube channel and access to multiple watches lol. I've tried consolodating the collection but it's impossible, just given in to the madness of collecting.
    Current collection: Seiko SKX011J, Orient Triton, Timex Q Reissue, G-shock all metal square, Omega Seamaster 300 smpc, Sinn 104, Doxa sub 300t professional 2002 reissue, Seiko Orange Monster, , Boldr Venture, Seiko SKX 007J, , Brietling Superocean Heritage ii , Casio Duro. Wish list : Doxa Sub1200t professional, Longines Heritage Diver, , Blancpain fifty fathoms, Rolex explorer I Gone but not forgotten: Zenith El Primero chronomaster, Maurice Lacroix Aikon, Tudor Black bay eta , squale 1521

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If the Aquis was to follow I think I’d get the 65 first. Oh, BTW, both the Aquis bracelets and rubber are spectacularly comfortable.
    JohnBPittsburgh likes this.

Divers 65 40mm: Probably the watch I wear most often. It is slimmer, super versatile and looks good on many straps.
    TT1 (precursor to Aquis): Well built and extremely comfortable, but for some reason I never wear it.

Name:  orises.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  1.91 MB
    uperhemi likes this.

Very nice duo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than likely I will get green dial divers 65 and blue dial aquis I’ve Been contemplating the depth gauge too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in this situation. Got a black oris 65 40mm this week and I'm looking to get a 39.5 green aquis on rubber, so maybe both is the right answer.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300I usando o Tapatalk

The Aquis bracelet is super comfortable, and I just prefer the overall look of it over the 65. It's an Oris classic IMO.

Like both

RomeoT likes this.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information