I am about join the club with my first Oris. I noticed the Aquis 6 years ago when I was a student and that type of luxury was a "one day" dream. Well, the "day" has come and even though I can now afford my Aquis, it will still represent a major purchase for me. The watch I have chosen is the Aquis Carlos Coste IV with the Ti bracelet. So, I have a couple of questions from those in the know about what to expect with a timepiece of this caliber.
- Barring no major issues, how much can I expect to spend keeping my Aquis serviced?
- Are there any negatives to going with Ti over stainless?
- How do you think a 46mm case will look as the years go on?
- How durable are the ceramic bezel inserts?
- Anything else you think a first-time buyer should know?
That mainly covers it, I think part of me is looking for confirmation before dropping that much money.
I truly appreciate any input you may have and thank you for your time.