Found a new Source of Life on bracelet today...
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Viper98912
  • 1 Post By ChronoSage
  • 4 Post By gto05z

Thread: Found a new Source of Life on bracelet today...

Found a new Source of Life on bracelet today...

Finding these is becoming very difficult (there are some on chrono24 in Europe), and I must've called about 20 dealers this morning trying to find one. I'm on the road today so I was calling everyone in the direction I was headed, and of course nearly everyone was telling me that it was going to be very difficult to find one.

Somehow, I came across two (!) SoL's on bracelets in the Chicago area, just 20 minutes away from each other. And here I thought I was going to be SoL on the SoL.

PSA - for those looking for one of these beauties, aside from the second one (that I didn't pick up) in the Chicago area, I did receive a message from someone that there's one also available in Naples, FL. So if you're looking for one, go get it!

As for what it looks like, my initial impression is that the dial color is actually slightly darker than I imagined, but then again I was only inside the store and not outside in the sunlight. In the sun I'm sure it'll really pop. Aside from that, the dial design with the calendar and the tungsten bezel is definitely as I imaged - it's awesome, and it doesn't have the "it's just ok" feel that you sometimes get with other Oris watches.

Pretty happy I found what I was looking for today
    BrianMcKay likes this.

Re: Found a new Source of Life on bracelet today...

There’s one sitting in my local AD’s window screaming for someone to pick up since early this year as far as I know.... I’m in Australia though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BrianMcKay likes this.

yep outdoors they really pop
    Name:  IMG_6751.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  934.2 KB
    IG #roscoe101010

Oris Aquis "Source of Life" LE, Oris Aquis Regulateur Der Meistertaucher, Oris Aquis Staghorn LE, Oris Aquis Great Barrier Reef III LE, Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Titanium, Lum-Tec Bull 42 A20, Lum-Tec Combat B33 GMT, Luminox Atacama Field Day/Date Black, Raymond Weil Tango, Citizen Eco Drive Promaster, Citizen Eco Drive Pro Master Marine Aqualand 200m, Geckota S-01 300 m Auto Dive Watch , Seiko SKX007J1 modded, Seiko 5 Sports "Purple Haze" LE, Citizen Promaster Asia Limited Edition Fugu NY0097-87A, Victorinox INOX Pro Diver, Seiko Prospex "Save The Ocean Great White Shark Edition" Turtle 200M Automatic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations on finally tracking one down.

Is that really a brown bezel or just strange lighting?

Strange lighting
    (unless the owner modified it)

Thread Information