Help and Advice
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Help and Advice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help and Advice

I'm probably gaping to pull the trigger on this tomorrow because I can't stop thinking about it, it's a 49mm Oris Pro Diver Date Automatic, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM AND I DON'T DIVE, going on looks here, any advise or help would be appreciate it, thanks.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  61.2 KB Yes or No??????
    Own the watch you want, not the one you think people want to see on your hand.

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Re: Help and Advice

Can't go wrong with the Prodiver Date. It's one of the best divers on the market at any price.
    pabs likes this.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentYYC View Post
    Can't go wrong with the Prodiver Date. It's one of the best divers on the market at any price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The only thing I would say is 49mm is huge. You would probably need an 8" wrist for it to look right.

YES get it. A thousand times yes. At 49 mm it is a tad large but it does truly wear a lot smaller than the specs suggest. If you are concerned about the size when you try it on then consider getting one on rubber as they tend to be a bit lighter than the bracelet. The SW200-1 movement in it is pretty good too though I must admit mine gained over 30 secs in 7 months.
    pabs likes this.

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDragr View Post
    The only thing I would say is 49mm is huge. You would probably need an 8" wrist for it to look right.
    Nope.... here's a context pic of mine on my 7.25"-7.5" wrist. Short lugs help it sit nicely on the wrist, and the smallish dial (relative to the thick bezel) makes it appear smaller on the wrist.

Name:  IMG-20130121-00519_s2.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  206.9 KB
    pabs and alllexandru like this.

Nope.... here's a context pic of mine on my 7.25"-7.5" wrist. Short lugs help it sit nicely on the wrist, and the smallish dial (relative to the thick bezel) makes it appear smaller on the wrist.
    You are correct, thanks for the picture - watch looks great!

You are correct, thanks for the picture - watch looks great!
    Slight correction KD. it IS a great watch. The thick bezel, outer rubber to the bezel and the short lugs all combine to make it wearable on my skinny 6.75" wrist.

I must have a bigger wrist than I though, I put one on today and it feels a lot smaller than a 49mm more like a 44mm or 45mm tops, love the watch but I am not sure about the sizes.

beautiful watch, am a bit thrown off by the size, I have a 48mm super avenger that looks 8mm bigger and on paper its smaller then this one, LoL, I DONT GET IT.... HAHAHAHA, still considering buying it, where with good health.

Name:  IMG-20130121-00519_s2.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  206.9 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information