Help Me - Is This Authentic Oris?

Thread: Help Me - Is This Authentic Oris?

Help Me - Is This Authentic Oris?

I am interested in this used watch - I could really use some help from the experts on here determining authenticity. Attached are pictures.

Name:  Oris1.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  185.6 KB
    Name:  Oris2.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  174.1 KB

Re: Help Me - Is This Authentic Oris?

Hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like a legit TT3.

If you can take to an Oris dealer, they can confirm.

Chris

Does it come with matching papers, serial number and box? Fakes usually don't.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

UT looks legit from what's visible.
    Can you find serial numbers nd compare it to the warranty card?
    Close up pictures would help.
    Also, can you be more specific where,who from and how did you get it?
    All of those details can help!

Roberto
    Last edited by Roberto Jaksic; August 21st, 2013 at 09:44.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will try and get photos of the serial number, warranty card and box.

Its an internet sale, out of country.

Looks legit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell from photos but often fakes come with just a half moon rotor that is painted red whereas genuine ones have the little scallops cut out - like yours. If the serial numbers match watch/papers I reckon there's a good chance that yours is real.

Well my feeling is that its real, however the seller is not being particularly vigilant in proving this. He claims he has no paperwork to link with the serial number but does have the paperwork that came with the watch. He says the "box is fine" but can or will not photograph it for me. I think he is simply being rather lazy and hopes to sell the watch without any additional effort on his part. He said he will guarantee its authenticity, whatever that means. So looks like I will pass. I can buy a grey market one for about 30% more so I am looking at doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDragr View Post
    Well my feeling is that its real, however the seller is not being particularly vigilant in proving this. He claims he has no paperwork to link with the serial number but does have the paperwork that came with the watch. He says the "box is fine" but can or will not photograph it for me. I think he is simply being rather lazy and hopes to sell the watch without any additional effort on his part. He said he will guarantee its authenticity, whatever that means. So looks like I will pass. I can buy a grey market one for about 30% more so I am looking at doing that.
    Can't say that I blame you for passing on this sale, I would too with a seller like that. It must be a real comfort to you knowing that the box is "fine" though.

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDragr View Post
    Smart move. Looks real from here but if the seller won't lift a finger to prove it, buy a new seller.

Thread Information