Jareds authorized dealer?

Thread: Jareds authorized dealer?

Jareds authorized dealer?

Is Jared the Galleria of Jewelry an authorized dealer of Oris? Using the Oris website, it lists Jareds of Columbus, Ohio as an authorized dealer. However, no local Jared stores carry Oris in the store. Now, I can order Oris watches from the Jared website and have them shipped to store or my house, does this mean they are an authorized dealer? Thanks for any replies!

Re: Jareds authorized dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by readingbabelfish View Post
    Is Jared the Galleria of Jewelry an authorized dealer of Oris? Using the Oris website, it lists Jareds of Columbus, Ohio as an authorized dealer. However, no local Jared stores carry Oris in the store. Now, I can order Oris watches from the Jared website and have them shipped to store or my house, does this mean they are an authorized dealer? Thanks for any replies!

Dont you guys have ORIS official office there? Even here in Australia, we have ORIS Australia....I suggest you contact them direct to find out?? From experience, some company may hold certain right of selling a brand...but not all their branches carry them?? For example Watches of Switzerland here in Australia. Perth branch sell ROLEX, but not the others. But again....I think the best way just contact your local ORIS office.

Re: Jareds authorized dealer?

Your best bet would be to ring Jared's Galleria and ask them straight out if they are ADs for Oris.

Thread Information