Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By zigg
  • 1 Post By Covenant
  • 1 Post By MLsims
  • 1 Post By sticky

Thread: New to ORIS

New to ORIS

Hi guys,

I was looking at Aquis (or C60 Pro 600) and found this ...

Name:  5A3CD84D-D8B5-49E4-A43D-B800D6856FCE.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  112.7 KB

and it just blew me away. Got introduced to Oris couple of weeks ago so I'm still new to this but this has to be one of the most beautiful watches out there (for me - I know its subjective).

I patiently await the day it lands on British shores from sunny Spain and can't stop searching for another Oris. Well, actually I found another one already - the Altimeter. It should come handy on my skydiving course I start soon. Just need to convince the seller to post to UK.

I'm very excited to finally own something nice and Swiss so really looking forward to it.
    Covenant likes this.

Re: New to ORIS

Is that an old model? I've never seen it before. Oris do some of the best (and most legible) skeleton watches in the sub-$5k price bracket, IMO. Congrats if you've got one incoming :)
    zigg likes this.
    Daily: Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300M Master Chronometer Black Dial on Bracelet
    Beater: Seiko Brightz SAGM001 titanium perpetual calendar with 8F32 high-frequency quartz movement
    Dress: Antique rolled-gold Waltham pocket watch with blued hands and acid-etched movement

From my research it is 2006 or 2007 - a Williams F1 colab. Absolutely love the way it looks. Can't wait for it to arrive!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very cool! Enjoy!
    zigg likes this.

Hope you manage to snag the Altimeter too.
    zigg likes this.

Was wondering why it takes so long for my f1 engine (if that is what they are called) to arrive and it turns out that it is being subjected to UK duties even though it comes from Spain!!! I rang them today and couldn't believe the words the lady was saying. What's the EU for then? I thought it was for the trade agreements etc but turns out I may be billed for a parcel from Spain! Ridiculous! Next time might as well get something from Japan rather than EU if I'm billed anyway! Still cant believe this ........

Oh, the Altimeter wont happen as they dont want to post to UK. At least I don't have to watch out for customs now as I'm billed regardless of country of origin

RBK
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    Is that an old model? I've never seen it before. Oris do some of the best (and most legible) skeleton watches in the sub-$5k price bracket, IMO. Congrats if you've got one incoming :)
    me either, I have never seen that before... I don't know how I missed it.

I like the new titanium big crown propilot x, probably the best looking skeleton I've seen. I personally don't like the Zenith because it's too busy, but oris did a great job with the x. I'd buy it in a heartbeat but not for the full 7500. That's a speedmaster pro sapphire sandwich price, but I'd pay 4000 for it without a second though if they dropped the price on it.

Thread Information