WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New ProDiver chrono out

828 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  dinexus 
#1 · (Edited)
I noticed this PD chrono with the new hands and bezel at an online gray market dealer. I hope the new Aquis models are imminently close to being released, too!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
lol, right?!?

I think the bezel grip change really elevates the watch as a functional tool.

I love how Oris is keeping their great designs and incrementally changing them to be better and more attractive. It really shows the level they're operating on now.

#6 ·
Well, they are typically called screw-down, but in reality the pushers stay put and the nut screws down so that the pushers can't be pushed in while under water.

#7 ·
The earlier models were prettier, but honestly, this is much better suited for real diving.

#12 ·
I think it will grow on people. I loved the hand upgrades across the lines as soon as I saw them.

The old hands were just getting dated and not matching the newest models anymore, in my opinion. As Oris moved away from the teeth/claw markers, the hands looked kinda like temporary holdovers to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.