WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

One Oris watch in your collection... what would it be?

3K views 35 replies 33 participants last post by  Mr.Jones82 
#1 ·
I'm trying to build a watch collection that tries not to repeat too many from the same brand... I'm doing a terrible job of it now, but I'm hoping to consolidate. :roll:

If you could only keep or procure one Oris in your collection, which one would it be? I was thinking about the Oris X Hodinkee as the piece for me, but would you consider it to be "classically Oris"?

#2 · (Edited)
I think the Diver 65 at this point is the most iconic Oris since I've been collecting and I started in the 80s.

For me personally it would be my Frank Sinatra for the funkiness of the design that doesn't look like anything else and I super dig art deco.

I have four Oris watches now, including the "honey" 65. I'm not a fan of the Hodinkee model myself. I find it bland and worry about the handwinder with screw down crown. The timeless luxury version looks awesome. I like the redbar LE the best myself. The honey is probably a bit too radical or polarizing depending on how many watches you have.

My third pick for an iconic Oris would be an Aquis or pointer date.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I could fairly easily say that if I could only keep one brand out of all my watches Oris would be it. Now which of those Oris would be the only one would be tough. My LE green pointer date would likely be it though.

#22 · (Edited)
This looks so good in person.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.