Oris 65 rotor making clicking noise

Thread: Oris 65 rotor making clicking noise

Oris 65 rotor making clicking noise

Hello everyone,

maybe i'm going through a OCD middle life crisis but i do need to clarify this with someone.

I recently bought a nice Oris 65 movember edition. Last night when i was sitting in a quiet room and I noticed a clicking noise coming from the watch every time the rotor would move.

So the question is:

Is it normal that every time the rotor rotates a clicking noise happens? (it seems to follow a pattern, in the sense that if i move my wrist the same way the noise will come every couple of seconds)

I can also hear to rotor moving but i guess thats normal...hopefully someone will be also able to confirm this.

Thank you all!

Re: Oris 65 rotor making clicking noise

IG #roscoe101010

Oris Aquis "Source of Life" LE, Oris Aquis Regulateur Der Meistertaucher, Oris Aquis Staghorn LE, Oris Aquis Great Barrier Reef III LE, Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Titanium, Lum-Tec Bull 42 A20, Lum-Tec Combat B33 GMT, Luminox Atacama Field Day/Date Black, Raymond Weil Tango, Citizen Eco Drive Promaster, Citizen Eco Drive Pro Master Marine Aqualand 200m, Geckota S-01 300 m Auto Dive Watch , Seiko SKX007J1 modded, Seiko 5 Sports "Purple Haze" LE, Citizen Promaster Asia Limited Edition Fugu NY0097-87A, Victorinox INOX Pro Diver, Seiko Prospex "Save The Ocean Great White Shark Edition" Turtle 200M Automatic.

Thank you for the link.

After going through it, its still not clear to me if this clicking noise is normal.

Can you please share your feedback?

Also my watch has the 733 movement opposed to the 744 mentioned in that link.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I reckon the 65 should sound something like the square he tried lastly. I’m at a loss to explain what the clicking might be though.

Thank you Sticky, in the video the last watch does seem to have a similar click sound.

Can anyone with an oris 65 just shake it and see if they can hear that click sound coming every few rotor rotations?

Thank you Sticky, in the video the last watch does seem to have a similar click sound.

Can anyone with an oris 65 just shake it and see if they can hear that click sound coming every few rotor rotations?

Quote Originally Posted by mociwo View Post

Just had a twirl at my 65 and I can only hear normal rotor sound. I suppose that what to me is a normal sound you hear as a clicking so if you still have doubts take it for someone else to listen to an get a second opinion.

Thread Information