WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Oris After 5 - anyone know what this is?

843 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hx_ONG 
#1 ·
Good morning (or afternoon for others)! This is my first post in the Oris section. I'm normally in f71.

I am looking for help on a watch I recently acquired. It is an Oris After 5. Hand wind, plastic crystal, gold plate, and 34mm.

All of the markers are 5's, hence the "After 5" name. I thought it was somewhat gimmicky, but I could find ZERO information on the watch. One brief post on an Oris website saying it was a real watch and that's it.

Can anyone possibly enlighten me on this? Is it rare? Did I hit the jackpot? Do I have the joke of the Oris world? Thanks for anything you can provide.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to f22 land. You're right when you say there is zilch info on it. All that I could find was a post on another forum saying that Oris did make an after 5 watch - probably the same post that you found. Who cares if it's a joke? I think it looks very nice indeed.

#3 ·
Thanks for the compliment. Its definitely a cool vintage piece. That was the same post I found; just someone saying Oris did make an After 5.

I'll hang on to it for a while. Maybe take it to someone who sells Oris. There has to be some history on this watch somewhere.

#4 ·
the fives on the dial are really nice, very special piece!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.