Oris Aquis Bracelet Question
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By M111

Thread: Oris Aquis Bracelet Question

Oris Aquis Bracelet Question

I just ordered my first Oris, a 43mm Aquis Date. It is on a rubber strap and I have the opportunity to acquire a bracelet, but it is from the 46mm Aquis Small Seconds. Does anyone know if it will fit? Being new to Oris, I am finding the proprietary bracelet/strap very confusing.

Re: Oris Aquis Bracelet Question

yes
    it will fit

Wysłane z mojego SM-N920C przy użyciu Tapatalka

No idea if it'll fit! But you love the bracelet! It's really comfortable! Same is the rubber, really two different watches when on rubber or bracelet

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

Oris Aquis //Damasko Da36 // Hexa F74 LE "Chtulu" // Obris Morgan Explorer // Citizen Nighthawk // Seiko SKX007 // Skagen 581XLSXM // Skagen SKW6055 //
    Casio Riseman // Casio Protrek Prg 40 titanium // Casio Edifice Ef593 // Casio Edifice Efr515 // Casio W-214HC // HMT LE White Pilot // Pulsar y182-6f50 //

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I bought both for Aquis Small Second. I've never once put the bracelet on. Just like Rob at Topper said would happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just been and had a little chat with my Titan and Aquis and the bracelets are the same size.

Thanks to everyone, and especially to sticky for confirming it fits. I went ahead with the transaction, and both my new Aquis and the bracelet should be here Monday. I will post pics, if nobody makes fun of me for getting the solid white Aquis (read that some think it's feminine). Well, I am quite confident in my masculinity as a 48 year old with three grown sons, so I really don't care. Also, it was a deal I couldn't pass up at $750 and I really wanted a white watch. It was from an AD and includes the full warranty. I hope I did well.
    chrusp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by M111 View Post
    Thanks to everyone, and especially to sticky for confirming it fits. I went ahead with the transaction, and both my new Aquis and the bracelet should be here Monday. I will post pics, if nobody makes fun of me for getting the solid white Aquis (read that some think it's feminine). Well, I am quite confident in my masculinity as a 48 year old with three grown sons, so I really don't care. Also, it was a deal I couldn't pass up at $750 and I really wanted a white watch. It was from an AD and includes the full warranty. I hope I did well.

Re the white Aquis looking feminine - tosh. Besides, a watch should appeal to YOU, not others. Enjoy wearing it.

Thread Information