Oris Aquis Bracelet size range?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sticky

Thread: Oris Aquis Bracelet size range?

Oris Aquis Bracelet size range?

I'm leaning toward picking up an Aquis and am having a hard time deciding whether to go with the bracelet or rubber strap. I'm wondering how small a wrist the bracelet can be sized to accommodate (i.e. maximum number of links that can be removed). I like my watches to fit snug, but only have about a 6.75" wrist. I'm leaning toward the bracelet, but if I couldn't achieve a snug enough fit, I'd just go with the strap.

Re: Oris Aquis Bracelet size range?

Hi Bryan, I too have a 6.75" wrist and my Aquis bracelet fits me snugly with a removable link to spare then there is the micro adjustment as well so bracelet away
    cpollysurf likes this.

i got a 7.25" wrist and the rubber at the minimum just fits, any smaller and it would need to be cut to size.
    so if you're one of those who dont like any cutting done, then guess bracelet is your only choice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi again Bryan, I've got a ProDiver Date on rubber and had to have that cut to size by the AD when I got it. It's not difficult to do by any means so strap or bracelet - the choice is yours

Thanks, guys. I figured the strap would need to be cut down to size, which is fine with me. I just didn't want to be in a situation where I bought the bracelet version and was unable to achieve the desired fit, even after removing all the links. Based on sticky's experience, it sounds as though I'm in luck!

i have a titan c 47mm and the bracelet fits my 6.75 winter wrist and slightly larger summer wrist just fine. it has half and whole links that can be removed and micro adjustment pin to fine tune, this is what i adjust during change of seasons, go bracelet

please note that the new strap on the Aquis doesnt need to be cut, unlike earlier ORIS straps. Its a very high quality piece.

TTL

I've got 6 1/2" wrists and wear my Aquis on its bracelet. You'll have no problem getting the bracelet sized to your liking.

I have similar sized wrists. You should have no problem with either band after sizing. The micro adjustments on the clasp make it easy to get a perfect fit on both. I bought both bands, thinking I would keep it on rubber most of the time, but actually found the bracelet to be more comfortable. Plus, the bracelet looks amazing.

Thread Information